we would come up with something at that time. Maybe a moderator position here at Cemetech, I don't know.
Yup, I might toss in a moderatorship, based on quality...
I am finally uploading my program to SC so i can debug it >.< .
Awesome. Please let me know if you find any bugs in SC2 while you're at it.
It said (when i used optimization mode) thst it optimized it down to 0 bytes, and also u need to post something at the bottom to explain what the highlighting means.
Alrighty, those both sound valid. Zero bytes, you say? Hmmmm, I think I've heard of that one before, but I had forgotten about it.
Here is the exact message

Source Coder wrote:
Optimized from 3658 bytes to 0 bytes, saving 3658 bytes or 100% of the original size
interesting.

Just as a heads up to you people, all for the 83+ series will be loaded on to my 84+SE and run, all other will be done in an emulator, just as a heads up.
hey, bots love Sudoku, too bad I joined to late (and that fact that I am a bot at a bot hater site). Will an admin please ban me?
Shock WTF?
I think an admin edited it. Very Happy
that be my working there. I hate pr0n links, so I have fun with the bot posts (so this way, and admin can get the IP of the bot for banning).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours