School is approaching an end here and I have missed a crapload of school recently. Im gonna step back for a couple of weeks and get caught up. Make sure I make highest honors this quarter, etc.
Aye, that stuff comes first. Smile
which ticks me off cause its such a waste of time.

I used to LIKE school. now its just a series of hoops I have to jump through to get idiotic adults to tell me occasional tidbits of interesting fact
It's sad really. I agree. Too bad my family can't afford to send me to a private highschool.

Thankfully, my year is pretty much over because I took almost all senior classes, and the seniors already graduated. Cool
elfprince13 wrote:
which ticks me off cause its such a waste of time.

I used to LIKE school. now its just a series of hoops I have to jump through to get idiotic adults to tell me occasional tidbits of interesting fact

Yes, thats exactly how I feel. Luckely I'm out of school Very Happy . I will sit in for you and help on your site. Have..a..fun...on your programming vacation Sad . Hope you do well in school, ttyl thomas. Smile
Well, Im signing off. seems like I will be so isolated without you guys to talk to.
Chipmaster wrote:
It's sad really. I agree. Too bad my family can't afford to send me to a private highschool.
Indeedy, but what about a merit scholarship? I'm sure you could qualify for a couple...

Anyway, we'll miss you elfprince. Who shall banninate our bots for us? Sad
Just make a list of them Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
Just make a list of them Very Happy
Heh, you got it. Good luck with the finals and such.
thanks

here's something amuse you till I get back.
[/me listens]
OOoookay then....
hate to see you have to leave on this, but it is undertandable. See you later then.
I did pretty much the same thing in the last two weeks of school, except I just kind of faded out and forgot to let people know. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a problem.
*gasp* Your not out of school? Ok, you probably are not in the mid-south (we already got out, but we get it before labor day Sad ), but i have been free since Friday Laughing .

Edit: I am referring to Elfprince
we started before labor day and are still in school (and next year, we can't start till after it)
I think we get back in August 16 (yes, thats it)...
Harq wrote:
*gasp* Your not out of school? Ok, you probably are not in the mid-south (we already got out, but we get it before labor day Sad ), but I have been free since Friday Laughing .
Read more carefully. I finished a bit less than a month ago (unless you were talking to elfprince13?)
KermMartian wrote:
Harq wrote:
*gasp* Your not out of school? Ok, you probably are not in the mid-south (we already got out, but we get it before labor day Sad ), but I have been free since Friday Laughing .
Read more carefully. I finished a bit less than a month ago (unless you were talking to elfprince13?)

I was talking to Rivereye Wink .
Yeah, the public schools where I am, for example, don't get out until maybe 2/3 of the way through June.
Harq wrote:
Edit: I am referring to Elfprince
Harq wrote:
I was talking to Rivereye Wink .
... Confused

[rant] I'm still in school until June 23rd. What really bugs me is that the seniors graduated a couple of weeks ago, and left a bunch of empty parking spots (since there is construction at my school, no juniors are "supposed" to park at the school - I still do, and there's been a few times where I've almost been caught, but I am tricky Cool ). So, now even with an empty parking lot, the school still won't let us park there. And to take a preemptive defense of anyone who will say that the adminstration must have a reason, by saying they don't! Even the teachers are on our side. My only salvation will be that my physics teacher is thinking of selling stickers that say Grover (his name) approves of this student's right to park on school grounds. I don't know if he's going to do it because he will have to take all of the heat, but if he doesn't, I'm going to have to continue breaking the rules...I'm such a rebel Evil or Very Mad Just Joking [/rant]

Kerm Martian wrote:
Indeedy, but what about a merit scholarship? I'm sure you could qualify for a couple...

This may have been an option a few years ago, but at the time I didn't really care that much, and I didn't think that public schools sucked this bad. Now, I'm in my junior year, and I figure I will just tough it out next year instead of changing everything now, and starting fresh somewhere else. I look forwards to college. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours