What would be our Cemetech Clan Name?
CAC (Cemetech Agario Clan)
 92%  [ 12 ]
CCN (Cemetech Clan Name)
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

You may have heard of it: Agario. This is a popular game where you are a cell, and you must eat other cells, but you can be eaten by bigger cells. The aim is to be as large as possible. Here is a more advanced explanatin.

Cmon, what do you think of it, do you play it, which mode do you prefer, what is your highscore (please post an image Smile ) etc???

For me, I do really love Agario. I played it almost each day, and sometimes playing together with Mikitzu, a twitcher. I team many times with my brother, especially when we don't contact each other. My highscore is 37963 in Party Mode, when me and 3 brothers are teaming in pairs, using an extension in Chrome.

Some special highlights:
Only the color blue in Team Mode

My highscore in FFA, without teaming: 14287

My other scores, starting at 25K:

Now it is your turn!
I like to play agario, and I was once #1 on the leaderboard. But that was a long time ago.

I like experimental or team mode.
Well, although my personal Agario scores are nowhere near any of the teaming scores that PT_ got (I think mine is like 13K in FFA), I consider my self a pretty advanced agario player.
PT_: I also use that extension, one of the best I have found.

I prefer experimental mode

Forothers that want a similar (almost exactly the same, but different) extension, follow the directions here: http://agarplus.io/

We should totally make a Cemetech Agario clan, and have team sessions where cemetech members with the extension all play on the same team! That would be pretty cool. What do you think, PT_?

here is the text to copy & paste:

〖 匚丹匚〗
We brainstormed about this topic in SAX, and talked about this:
[-]We will make a Cemetech Clan
[-]The name would be 〖匚丹匚〗 (CAC of Cemetech Agario Clan) as Caleb_Hill already said.
[-]If you can, please use that extension, link is in the previous post
[-]We probably going to make a YouTube channel. Either caleb1997 or Caleb_Hill will record it, probably I will edit them and upload it.
If you have any other ideas, please post in this topic! For more special characters:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddqv7f2lzdtomk5/CHARZ.txt?dl=0#
PT_ wrote:
[-]The name would be 〖匚丹匚〗 (CAC of Cemetech Agario Clan) as Caleb_Hill already said.
If you have any other ideas, please post in this topic! For more special characters:

So how will we schedule agario sessions?
For generating usernames with cool characters, use: http://www.crazytext.org/
and put 〖匚丹匚〗in front of your name.
I know my username will be 〖匚丹匚〗⛄☃CHILL☃⛄

note: if you are using the extension, and it has a team tab, then put 〖匚丹匚〗 in that box, instead of in front of your name. (as you can see, I did it incorrectly in this pic)

and here it is correctly

**edit added pic
Caleb_Hill wrote:

note: if you are using the extension, and it has a team tab, then put 〖匚丹匚〗 in that box, instead of in front of your name. (as you can see, I did it incorrectly in this pic)

I say that we set a date a week ahead, and go with that. If one person shows up, oh well.
Caleb_Hill wrote:
PT_ wrote:

I'm not going to plan a schedule for Agario sessions, since some of us live in a different timezone. If you wanna play, ask on SAX, but remember most of the members live in America.
For the username, please use something with your own Cemetech-username, because other people can fake it. For example, I would be ℙƬ‗ or whatever.

As I said, I hope we can record videos, please send them to me, and I will upload them to a YouTube Channel.

EDIT: we could indeed probably set a date, then we are sure enough players are online. Maybe each day at 7 pm (19:00) GMT. Sounds that good? I know it is not the best time, for many people it's in the noon, for me it's 8 pm, so there are great differences.
PT_ wrote:
[-]We probably going to make a YouTube channel. Either caleb1997 or Caleb_Hill will record it, probably I will edit them and upload it.

note, as a freshman in high school, I will only have time to play agario on certain Saturdays and Fridays. just putting that out there.
Once I get a full time job, I can do the recording. And play more often. I also have some nice window recording software that will do the job.
caleb1997 wrote:
Once I get a full time job, I can do the recording. And play more often. I also have some nice window recording software that will do the job.

How long will that take?
At most, 2.5 weeks. At least 3 days.
Hah, I haven't played this thing in a while.

I seem to recall my best score, back in the day, was somewhere around 21k. Though that was pretty much sheer luck. FFA, probably. I don't think other game modes even existed at that point.
I have created a special YouTube account.
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8rgZ5N4k4ZkMr0VpFn7Bw
Do people like the profile picture or should I do the logo of Cemetech?

This is what it currently looks like:
Oh, it's this game. My highest score had to be in the 10,000's, but I'd never get past 3rd place.
I will make a special post for some rules and some general information.
As we already said, please install the extension at http://agarplus.io (you might need to install Tampermonkey as well).

Some general information
- Please use the tag 〖匚丹匚〗. Your username should look like your Cemetech profile name, to go against fakers
- We officially play from 19.00 GMT, endless upto no one is anymore online
- If someone plays Agario who can record it, please do it; I've created a YouTube account for that videos.
- If you're going to participate, say it in SAX, to let the others know, you'r participating.

Some tips and tricks
- Team with only 1 another person. Although 3 cells seems to be easier, it is not. You should feed both cells
- Do not press too many times W, the first cell will lost 15 mass, while the other will receive only 10. Self-feeding is the same as giving away mass to nothing.
- If you want to grow fast, wait until both you and your mate are ~200. You can split in viruses if you are about 280. Each virus is 100 mass.
- You can only grow fast, if you're not always being 1 big cell. Take risk, split many times and it will help.
- Although new servers looks awesome, I found out it is better to don't go in it. Players are very aggresive, and the change you got splitted is very high.
- You can shoot viruses. That is giving them mass, until they are 200, and they will split in the direction you shoot. This is very useful for killing big cells.
- A very special trick is the Tricksplit. Watch some videos to get it; NOTE! This is not easy to do; I didn't practice it even.

Our aim
- When we're starting, the targest is to get #1, #2 and even more. Especially these days the clan TYT is very big; try to kill them Smile
- Play together and help each other

Some rules
- Don't kill other Cemetech players
- You are not forced to play with Cemetech players.

Next week I will download some software to play live on YouTube, as a twitcher. I've posted already the link.

We will start next week Sunday (for me Monday, I'm not online at Sunday). If you all use the same extension, there is a minimap that shows where other players are, very useful for finding your mate.
I may have already said some of this, but as a high school-er, I will have little free time to play, and I will never be able to play on Sundays (religious reasons). I can record sessions, but will have very little time to do so. Sorry!
Caleb_Hill wrote:
I may have already said some of this, but as a high school-er, I will have little free time to play, and I will never be able to play on Sundays (religious reasons). I can record sessions, but will have very little time to do so. Sorry!

I'm busy too, but in a week, I've two weeks Christmas holiday, so enough time for playing Smile
Next week, I will download record software too, to record it eventually.
PT_ wrote:
Caleb_Hill wrote:

I'm busy too, but in a week, I've two weeks Christmas holiday, so enough time for playing Smile
Next week, I will download record software too, to record it eventually.

Of course! I forgot about the holiday break. Yes, I will have lots of playing time from Dec. 26 - Jan 3rd.
I've downloaded some software to record the screen and even stream on YouTube. This is the link for following me, if I'm playing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8rgZ5N4k4ZkMr0VpFn7Bw/live
Time for some updates!
For me, I've now Christmas-holiday, so enough time for Cemetech Agario Sessions.

Some not-Cemetech-related-stuff:
My new highscore is 45771

Also, my brother and I started a YouTube account, you can find it here, and we already uploaded 1 video (don't ask me how long that took Razz). Subscribers are always welcome Smile.

I hope that we will play Agario and make some nice videos for YouTube. Today the first one?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours