happy birthday- Have a birthday card which I totally did not steal off the internet!
I know you aren't vegan, I thought it was funny
Happy b-day Mateo!
Listen, we argue and fuss, but that's because you know we can do better, and we appreciate your help for everything.
I really truly do hope and pray your day goes amazingly well, and every other day to come will be just as good!

We all love you! You mean so much, and you won't know how much I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
You've helped me learn C, not by giving answers to every little thing, but doing the right thing: making me figure out my problems myself. That's the key to life.
Thanks for everything,
-Timmy
Happy birthday Mateo!
Happy birthday, MateoC! Have fun with your lettuce!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Congratz that you survived for another year Razz
Happy birthday Mateo!!!!!!
Happy birthday Mateo!

mr womp womp wrote:
Happy birthday Mateo!

Looks delicious! Hopefully you get a cake like this... Razz
Happy birthday! I would have posted sooner but I didn't have Internet all morning, so yeah.

Have a good one and many more!
Stay safe!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!

Go eat some delicious cake. Drink tasty energy drinks. Stay safe from the Chinese 5G beer virus. Let us hope for many more years to come and many github issues in those years
Iambian wrote:
Happy birthday!

Go eat some delicious cake. Drink tasty energy drinks. Stay safe from the Chinese 5G beer virus. Let us hope for many more years to come and many github issues in those years

Looks like you're ready to make his cake and mail it to him lol
Happy birthday, Mateo! Hope you have an awesome day!
Happy birthday, Mateo!
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! This is a fantastic community. I am really eyeing that lettuce cake; I wonder how feasible that would be to make in reality...

Also Iambain I'm pretty sure that I'll be using some real butter, none of that fake vegetable oil nonsense Very Happy
been a while, but here we are again!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Mateo! Hope that your day is full of fun and good coding practices Smile

Thanks for all your projects and input in the community, it wouldn't be the same without you!
Happy birthday!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours