Hi,
I'd like to do an 84 Plus CE ROM dump so I can emulate the 84 Plus CE (for testing new programs, etc), and I've generally not had the best luck finding something to dump the ROM.

Along with this, any of you know an emulator that can emulate the 84 PCE on windows locally.

Thanks Smile
Tari and tr1p1ea have fledgling, unpublished work to dump ROMs from the TI-84 Plus CE. The only computer emulator of the TI-84 Plus CE currently available is TI's own SmartView software, which comes with a ROM built-in but also costs roughly as much as a real calculator. None of the jsTIfied team has had the time to work on jsTIfied CE lately.
KermMartian wrote:
Tari and tr1p1ea have fledgling, unpublished work to dump ROMs from the TI-84 Plus CE. The only computer emulator of the TI-84 Plus CE currently available is TI's own SmartView software, which comes with a ROM built-in but also costs roughly as much as a real calculator. None of the jsTIfied team has had the time to work on jsTIfied CE lately.

Heh...yea I'm not paying $150 to emulate an 84 PCE on top of what it cost to get my actual 84 PCE. If I break my calculator I've got backups and a 2mm flathead screwdriver.

And maybe patience.
Maybe.
o355 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Heh...yea I'm not paying $150 to emulate an 84 PCE on top of what it cost to get my actual 84 PCE. If I break my calculator I've got backups and a 2mm flathead screwdriver.

And maybe patience.
Maybe.

well, good luck if you brick your calculator.
Caleb_Hill wrote:
o355 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

And maybe patience.
Maybe.

well, good luck if you brick your calculator.

Well...uhh...I'll...well....maybe like getting in my calc

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours