Kerm, you should make an official Roadmap with features, descriptions, ETA, etc......
OK! Can you tell me more about this though? Do you mean a graphical map, or a document outlining stuff?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_roadmap

You can do the roadmap however you want Wink (or you can just ignore the roadmap and keep coding...)
I'm working on the roadmap as we speak. Hopefully I get it right. Smile
I believe a roadmap is important so we can keep track of planned changes.
http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/docs/roadmap.pdf
sweet. I love that second to last item Very Happy
elfprince13 wrote:
sweet. I love that second to last item Very Happy
Heh, I thought you might. Cool
Get rid of the PDF crap and just make it a picture...

PDFs are a hassle, they aren't necessarily "professional" - most roadmaps that i've seen are just simple jpegs, no reason yours can't be a jpg too, as it is so much easier and faster
I found it easier to export to PDF than to take a screenie and save it in paint or the GIMP. Ah well, I shall follow thy suggestion.
get google to cache it and then do a few as html and copy all the images and stuff.
KermMartian wrote:
I found it easier to export to PDF than to take a screenie and save it in paint or the GIMP. Ah well, I shall follow thy suggestion.

well sure, its easier for you, but the rest of us now have to wait while another program opens up to look at it, rather than just be able to look at the pic straight from the webbrowser
i'm fine with pdf's
What is the DCS6 menu?

(and when are we getting a super mega ultra early alpha of GCN for development purposes?)
The DCS6 Menu is that "start" menu thing. That's what I'm calling it until I come up with a better name.
As soon as I finish all the GUI stuff and decide to start it. Cool
really cool, be nice to see
Anyone see anything that needs to be added to/ removed from the roadmap?
Am I the only one who thinks that road map is not schematically correct at the beginning?
jpez wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that road map is not schematically correct at the beginning?
You are indeed the only one. I did that on purpose to indicate that I App'ed and Folders were done simulatenously. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours