The difference between the 84+CE-T and the 84+CE is that the former has a PTT LED. I never understood why there wasn't a single model with a PTT LED...
Therefore, while I'm not a TI-eZ80 expert, I can't see a good reason why DoorsCE 9 wouldn't work on the 84+CE-T Smile

Note that when it is released, DCE 9 will be at best the third shell for the TI-eZ80 series, months after PHASM (bare-bones) by Epharius and Cesium by Mateo (+ libload and other goodness partially derived from the TI-68k series' experience).

EDIT: mentioned the existing shells' authors.
Sunrise wrote:
Hello,

I'm new here. Sorry for my bad english. I wouldn't use this forum, if there' ll exist a german forum for ti calculators but there isn't one.
I bought a TI 84 Plus CE-T several days ago.
This calculator seems to be the only version of the CE which can be bought in Germany.
Is there a difference between the CE and the CE-T?
Will it be possible to use doors 9.0 for the TI 84 Plus CE-T, too?

Greetings
Sunrise

Welcome to Cemetech Sunrise! There is no OS difference between the CE and CE-T models, so you will be able to run DoorsCE on your calculator. If you get a chance, would you mind introducing yourself in this thread ?Hope this answers your question Smile
tr1p1ea wrote:
TIOS programs have a 'locked' attribute that will prohibit editing.

They do? How do you use them?
Blockhead7360 wrote:
tr1p1ea wrote:
TIOS programs have a 'locked' attribute that will prohibit editing.

They do? How do you use them?
You can use editors including SourceCoder to lock and unlock programs. Some shells will let you edit those attributes on-calculator as well, the way Doors CE will.
I have been thinking about including a 'small font' in xLIBCE however I would like to know if the preference is for fixed or variable width characters?
tr1p1ea wrote:
I have been thinking about including a 'small font' in xLIBCE however I would like to know if the preference is for fixed or variable width characters?

I think fixed width characters would be more useful.
tr1p1ea wrote:

I think fixed width characters would be a better option because it makes text centering a breeze, and the number of characters that can fit onto a single line is a known constant. Also, I think you may want to include greek letters, I know you can't take the time to jam in every single token, but greek letters show up quite often Wink
mr womp womp wrote:
tr1p1ea wrote:

I think fixed width characters would be a better option because it makes text centering a breeze, and the number of characters that can fit onto a single line is a known constant. Also, I think you may want to include greek letters, I know you can't take the time to jam in every single token, but greek letters show up quite often Wink

They do show up often...
On a freshly reset calc if I copy DOORS and a BASIC program, install DCSE and then edit the BASIC program from within DCSE I get this screenshot after pressing CLEAR to exit, and then CLEAR once more on the homescreen. After coming back from APD, pressing CLEAR once more shows an equation as below:

Now the only question is: Issue or easter egg?
Dudeman313 wrote:
Now the only question is: Issue or easter egg?

Unless that number has some sort of significance that I an unaware of, that would be a pretty lame easter egg. Also, I would assume it wouldn't be as deeply hidden in there, since an easter egg is meant to be found eventually...
Had a tiny bit of creative time and messed around with adding a small splash screen. You can run the real( function and it will fade in, wait for key, fade out.

*NOTE* - The logo is nothing official, it's just something I threw together quickly as a test!
I actually like that a lot; we should consider making it the real logo! My only quibble is that I think I was leaning towards "Doors CE" for this one based on the poll I took from our users. Smile
I had thought about that point, not to worry, the facility is there for any kind of logo etc.

The graphic is 4 colours and is in the same format as traditional 4-lvl grayscale sprite data.
That's awesome. I definitely want to explore adopting that logo. Smile Also, I tested Flappy Bird, and although it looks like the x-offset stuff isn't quite working yet (?), the main menu looks great.

Ahh yes I had briefly tried it and it is nice to see that main menu working Smile.

I was wondering if you had a chance to try SUVUTU? I haven't had much of a chance to investigate myself.

Also I wonder how Doors CE would look as a logo?

Wait the beta is out? Where can I sign up?
I don't think it is in closed-beta yet.
dreamdragon wrote:
Wait the beta is out? Where can I sign up?

Since it's a private nonexistent beta, you'd have to sell your soul to become an admin/top dev of Cemetech.
Hopefully there will be an open-beta.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 27
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours