I have always wondered what turning off the indicator on basic programs does and I have not ever found out, also, I tried the password and it worked, but after it turned the calculator off, and when I turn it on again, it asks for the password again, and continues in a loop.

Another bug, when you are in the apps folder and you push alpha, it opens the program options and if you change anything, it crashes.

Same thing when you try to archive the entire Apps folder

Wow I am on a roll, when you exit an app, it does not go back to Cesium.
john35588 wrote:

Wow I am on a roll, when you exit an app, it does not go back to Cesium.

I don't think it's supposed to... Look at the screenshot on the previous page(s)
It would be nice if it did.
john35588 wrote:
It would be nice if it did.

Is that a feature request? Also; how would you handle exiting Cesium if you ran Cesium from Cesium Razz
you know what I mean. Rolling Eyes

yes it is a feature request if it is not too hard. Very Happy
There weren't any new releases posted, right? My hooks are broken and I was wondering if there has been a fix that I am unaware of.
As stated in SAX, when I hide a program it doesn't automatically go to the bottom of the program list, it just stays in its current position and is completely ignored until I show it again. If I rename a hidden program though, it automatically drops to the bottom of the list.

Also, maybe make a separate directory just for hidden programs?
The password does loop sometimes. After 2 hours, after I typed in my passcode, it'd turn back off again. It works for a short period of time though.
jcgter777 wrote:
The password does loop sometimes. After 2 hours, after I typed in my passcode, it'd turn back off again. It works for a short period of time though.

Interesting. I'll be sure to look into all of these things thanks all! Smile
As I said in SAX, if the password does not work or if you forgot it do these steps:
NOTE: you'll need access to a computer.
1. Run the ON+STAT keyhook, without thecalc plugged in
2. Turn the calc ON
3. Type in a password, and wait for the calc to turn off
4. A few seconds later, plug in the calc to a computer that has TI-Connect CE
5. Wait ~4-5 seconds. Your calc screen should refresh, taking you to the homescreen.
6. Reset from Cesium with the readme's instructions

This also means that my hooks work now!

I've got another (hopefully reasonable) feature request: When changing the color/ background, there should be a button to press while over the color option so that either the pallete expands/allows us to pick the color, or we can enter the number of the color from the xlibc pallete to set it. My preference is #150, and I don't like scrolling through. This feature could also be like a "preview" of the background and text formatting (maybe?).
Some feature requests, and I hope I'm not asking for too much, but anyways:
-A catalog activated by some button
-The ability to jump to a hidden program instead of a visible one (ALPHA search)
-and maybe bigger icons
jcgter777 wrote:
-The ability to jump to a hidden program instead of a visible one (ALPHA search)
-and maybe bigger icons

What do you mean by a catalog?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
-and maybe bigger icons

What do you mean by a catalog?

For example, you press [y=] and a search bar pops up. You can then type in the name of a program to jump to, and will narrow down results when you type in another letter or number.

Also, can there be a scroll bar when scrolling through programs?
I don't know if this is Cesium, but when I am on a program, my calculator will shut down, even after I have cleared the ram.
What do you mean?
the screen will dim, then turn off when I am playing a game.
Edit: reinstalled Cesium, hasn't happened again. Good Idea
Try re-installing Cesium by deleting both the application and the AppVars, CesiumV and CeOS.

Hey, Mateo! If you delete the Cesium appvars, do your hidden programs become visible or do they vanish forever?
Hey Mateo! Had a suggestion, I want to be able to have a longer password, (ex: 35588) could this be done? Smile
jcgter777 wrote:
Try re-installing Cesium by deleting both the application and the AppVars, CesiumV and CeOS.

Hey, Mateo! If you delete the Cesium appvars, do your hidden programs become visible or do they vanish forever?

I know I'm not Mateo, but the hidden prgm will stay hidden and can be seen in Cesium. The only thing that will be reset is your settings and background color.

NOTE: DO NOT GarbageCollect with Hidden prgms. Read above/ few previous pgs to see why, it ain't fun.
SM84CE wrote:
NOTE: DO NOT GarbageCollect with Hidden prgms. Read above/ few previous pgs to see why, it ain't fun.

Oh yes, I learned that the hard way! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours