The scaling is a simple thing; I beleive cesium runs in 8bpp mode, so a quarter of the resolution (i guess) possible. (not sure why someone can probably explain better) and when you send a file to thr calc it automaticly quits programs but doesnt reset the gaphics back to the regular resolution.

Also, avoid sending program to your calc while running any program; it can be harmful.
Unicorn wrote:
Also, avoid sending program to your calc while running any program; it can be harmful.

Normally I try to not send a file to my calculator while running a program. But every time I sent over a program while running a program, TI-Connect always said that the 'Calculator is busy' and wouldn't send anything over. This is the first time TI-Connect has allowed me to send a file over while running Cesium, (or really any program).
When I did 2nd+Zoom and then 2nd+Mode it cleared my RAM for no reason (Not sure if it was my OS or Cesium). And I had some visual glitches when I quit and went through the history of my CE, but fixed by doing 2nd+Mode.
This is awesome. Version 2.3.0 is a great step, but it can't handle no programs to display, I had to reload the os 7 times before my calculator was back to normal. Please fix that. Keep up the good work!
Version 2.3.0? Where is version 2.3.0.....
https://github.com/MattWaltz/cesium
Haha that's just the repo where all the code is stored. Releases are available on this page; 2.3.0 will be released when it is in proper working order Smile

https://github.com/MattWaltz/cesium/releases/latest
I'm a little bit of a digger.
Thanks for adding ICE support to Cesium Very Happy
While testing things, I noticed that in your latest version the graphics are a bit messed up:

Haha yeah I fixed those things; but I've just been having troubles with the app version. Since running an app is treated as its own context, _GetStringInput which is used by ICE causes a crash. Basically I need to figure out a way to exit the app without exiting the app Razz This looks like it will require more work than just calling ld a,cxCmd \ call _NewContext but I'm not sure.
I thought there was a separate topic just for suggestions, but I can't find it.

When you run a program and you don't have enough memory it'd be nice for Cesium to tell you that rather than just immediately quitting back to the Cesium home screen. This leaves me wondering if the program is crashing or I'm out of memory etc. I'm too nervous to do asm(pgrmNAME) since most times that doesn't end well if it's a buggy program.
I tried to take a screenshot while Cesium was running and I got this as my screenshot:

Is this a bug?
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I tried to take a screenshot while Cesium was running and I got this as my screenshot:

Is this a bug?

No, that's normal. Most ASM programs you'll see run with the LCD configured in 8bpp. TI-Connect only handles the default OS setting of 16bpp, so you'll end up having things like that.

You can use CEmu for screenshots of ASM programs.
This happens to me when screenshotting using Ti connect, which is why I use CEmu. If this wasn't taken on CEmu, I would do that .
So i heard (from TheLastMillennial) that when Cesium is installed and the backup feature is on and working properly, The ram reset wont affect cesium and it would just reinstall. unfortunatly it hasnt reinstalled after a ram reset, but just grouping A and Cesium solved the trick. For newer people it might be harder to group, so maybe fixing this problem would be beneficial (?). Razz Idea
Chesseron wrote:
So i heard (from TheLastMillennial) that when Cesium is installed and the backup feature is on and working properly, The ram reset wont affect cesium and it would just reinstall. unfortunatly it hasnt reinstalled after a ram reset, but just grouping A and Cesium solved the trick. For newer people it might be harder to group, so maybe fixing this problem would be beneficial (?). Razz Idea

That would involve (I think, I'm no expert) editing the RAM clear part of the OS, and somehow excluding both programs.

A simpler method would be to simply redownload Cesium.

Edit: I was tired, and I spew out random semi-intelligent junk when I am tired. Please ignore this post.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:

That would involve (I think, I'm no expert) editing the RAM clear part of the OS, and somehow excluding both programs.

A simpler method would be to simply redownload Cesium.

Whaaaat? No, Cesium backs up all your programs then is suppose to reinstall itself (This works perfectly fine for me) when a RAM reset occurs. Even if the backup feature doesn't work correctly, grouping Cesium and prgmA is the fastest way to get Cesium back. Smile
For me, it just deletes prgmA and Archives Cesium.
SM84CE wrote:

You haven't updated in quite some time then.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
SM84CE wrote:

You haven't updated in quite some time then.

I've got V2.2.0 on-calc and V2.3.0 (from the GitHub repo) on CEmu...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours