List Flash Apps doesn't list them, where do I look?

Keypad shortcut works just fine, except it causes a ~40 byte memory leak -- Every time I do ON+PRGM, my RAM Free decreases ~40 bytes.
EDIT: GarbageCollect doesn't fix the memory leak, only resetting RAM from Mem menu or reset button works.

I see you are going to make this a Doors CS 7 DC[S]E equivalent sooner or later Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Smile
I tried garbage collecting and it deleted my OS.
Yikes!!, Do 2nd, del, reset, then resend OS
Yay bugs Very Happy I'll look into these shortly Smile
I haven't encountered any bugs yet. Very Happy
I have.
Wink
Has anyone found where the Flash APPS are listed??

Also, I have some suggestions: ICE Source and ICE prgms should have their own language string, for the "No prgms found" string, change it to this: "No programs found. Get some at www.cemetech.net"
Here is an updated version that fixes the memory leak and adds support for [on]+[stats] (The password is 5555, it will probably be configurable in the future.)

https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/releases/tag/v2.3.5

Anyway it would be great if everyone could test garbage collecting and deleting and doing all sorts of crazy things to try and break it. Thanks! Smile
Is the bug where when you garbage collect and your programs get duplicated?
jcgter777 wrote:
Is the bug where when you garbage collect and your programs get duplicated?

That's only if they were hidden. Are you experiencing this?
A lot, especially when using basic programs.

When it defragments, what is it doing? Is it breaking things up?
OOH! trying to break stuff! Me like! I'll probably use CEmu...

EDIT: Might want to add that the Cesium AppVar will also need to be deleted to uninstall the App
SM84CE wrote:
OOH! trying to break stuff! Me like! I'll probably use CEmu...

EDIT: Might want to add that the Cesium AppVar will also need to be deleted to uninstall the App

Not if you want to keep your previous settings. Wink

Here's a test of the applications screen (It will look better but this is just for testing):

I found a bug!
ICE compiler and Cesium really don't mix!
when I run Cesium it seems to uninstall the ICE commands window and displays junk instead of the tool tip.
Can this be fixed? thanks!
Found a few more bugs:
When you do ON+STAT a few times (~2-3), then do ON+PRGM, It says "ERROR: Validation Not authorized to run the App"
EDIT: Also found that this happens if you run a BASIC or ASM program from the home screen and do ON+PRGM after the BASIC or ASM program finishes executing, or if the ON break was used (BASIC only).

Also, If you are in the middle of a program in the editor, then do ON+STAT, when you turn the calc back on, the editor is slightly messed up: Cursor on the new line, but on the left side of the screen, no colon on that line, and the program name seems to be missing. The status bar is displayed correctly though.

This could just be me, but my Apps folder/box isn't there, even though I checked the "List Flash Apps" box in Cesium's settings screen.
When the calculator is plugged into the computer and I do [ON]+[Stat] it immediately asks for the passcode. If I get it wrong it turns off the calculator (if I get it right it just quits to the home screen), when I turn it on again, it pauses at the passcode screen but just returns to the home screen after a second.

EDIT: Once I unplug it, it works perfectly.
To fix the validation error, run cesium from apps, and then try again
I found that out, thanks jgcter777. I was wondering if the Validation thing was a OS error or a Cesium error, because it becomes annoying after a while if I have to run a program then run the App each time to make the shortcut work. My programs are in the Archive with OS 5.3, So I only use Cesium to play games/ run a few ASM programs.

I saw the App test, Can you run Cesium from Cesium? That should be a thing to implement.

jgcter777, Defragmentation does things with memory allocation, look up "GarbageCollect" on TI|BD (TI-Basic Developer).

Also, when I defrag with hidden programs, and try to delete the hidden copy, Cesium freezes after you hit [del], forcing you to press the reset button.
Thanks SM84CE!
No problem!
Mateo: Also, what happens if we delete the Cesium App from the Apps box in Cesium??
And now that Cesium has folder (read: box, because the icon looks like a box) support, does that mean that we can make our own "boxes"? One more request: Can you integrate your password lock code (The one I PM'd you about) into the hooks? I tried it myself on CEmu, but got RAM clears (Probably due to my limited knowledge of ASM). I just copied and pasted stuff.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours