I will strive to do so.

Now that I have the TI-73, I will port AOD 1 to it, during my breaks from AODR Smile Since the 73 doesn't support strings, it will be basically the same as the TI-82 version.

Right now, still working on the saving routine. I just wish I knew exactly how I wanted things to work... >.<
You can technically still use strings, if you have lists of numbers representing letters and some kind of interpretation. What you can't easily doi is string input from the user.
Yeah, I know, I could easily make something like that... But, it would be easier and less bulky if it was like the 82... and I wouldn't have to spend any extra time on it. Smile
Fair enough. I wasn't aware that your 82 version didn't use strings...how did it work then?
The character was labeled as Hero, and the enemies were all labeled as ENEMY. The maps were not string driven or anything on the first graphical version, but variable driven.
Hmm, that's actually quite efficient. I think that would definitely be a good plan for the 73 version.
Yeah, and seeing as there are only 35 basic games for the 73... Very Happy lol

I know it would not get dled as much, but it would be a game for another platform... Smile
Wait, seriously? Wow, you're right! And I have some to release for the 73 that have been hanging around on the calc for 2.5 years. Uberwoot.
Just make sure you go over them and make them 1337 enough Very Happy

I have noticed the text system it employs, sux. It does seem to have a lot of the commands the 83 does, plus some extra cool goodies. Smile

I have about half or better of the first program done, I spen most of my time working on AODR last night (Which was a whopping 20 minutes <.<)

I might have this released in a month or so...
Haha, 20 minutes, nice. Cool I think a month sounds fair.
yeah, anyways. Smile Stupid wreckers... <.<

I am gonna see if there are any other ops I can make while I am going through the code yet again... The only thing about the 73 I don't like is the text, otherwise, a cool calc. Very Happy
The text interface is definitely annoying. That's one reason I don't program for the 73 much anymore.
Yeah, I kind of gave up on it too. i don't see why they couldn't have just added an alpha key... :/
Well, been a lil while since I said anything about this project. I have gotten a few of the programs ported from the 82, found some more optimizations... Rolling Eyes

I might be able to get a copy of this game out in a few weeks. Anyone have a 73 that they would be willing to blow the dust off of and test the game out fully, once a demo has been released?
I might, if I can find my 73. No guarantees though, as it's been well over a year since I last used it.
All the more reason to get it out. Very Happy

Gonna get back to porting now...
I have one and will be glad to test it for you.
Alright, thank you. Smile

I will let you know when the first beta is available. Anyone know if the TI-Connect for Windows, the newest version, works with the 73?
I think it does. I have an older version, so I'm not sure.
Well, what do you know, it does! That is great. Very Happy

Back to porting. ^_^ <-- needs to install that emoticon as well...

Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours