It does not work on my 84+CE, when I run it with "asm(" it gives me Error: Memory.
Rocketwill wrote:
It does not work on my 84+CE, when I run it with "asm(" it gives me Error: Memory.

Then you don't have enough RAM. Delete stuff in your RAM and try again.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Just archive all of your programs and use Cesium: https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1372

It can run programs from the archive no problem.
The bug where the fireball doesn't bounce is back, at least at the starting platform on level 10. Surprised
Also, in your next update could you make it so the program remembers which control scheme you had? I find it kind of annoying that I have to change it every time I start the program. Smile
I'm working on a level pack and I was wondering if anyone would be interested.
Yay, 1000 posts! ^.^

Nero_the_Necro wrote:

Sure, why not? Just do it! Smile
Nero_the_Necro wrote:

Do it! More levels are always a good thing. Very Happy
Congratulations on 1000 posts PT_ Razz
Thank you, I love to hear feedback and i will get it out as soon as i can! Very Happy
Just going through and fixing bugs here and there and adding features: (sorry for the choppiness, that's just the gif)

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Just going through and fixing bugs here and there and adding features: (sorry for the choppiness, that's just the gif)

That is awesome Mateo! This just keeps getting better Razz
my friend said that mario can fly if it got the leaf so i wanna know if that's true or not
thanks
Looks great, Mateo, as always! Smile
I think I'm bad at Oiram (and Mario by extension) as I can't beat the first level. Razz
huykhang wrote:
my friend said that mario can fly if it got the leaf so i wanna know if that's true or not
thanks

Yes, if mario gets the leaf, he can fly.

That looks amazing Mateo!
Added ice blocks and ice coin blocks. Just have to make them a little more slippery. Razz

Noice. Any release plans yet?
xMarminq_ wrote:
Noice. Any release plans yet?

I think I'll add some snow tiles and then probably. Smile
Looking awesome man!
Added some more things:
The snowy tiles look awesome!Does the ice tile work yet?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 15 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours