/me slaps Kerm with codfish until screenies appear.
Laughing

You know how impatiant people are on Cemetech Kerm, you had better post some before they start posting pictures of ugly and revolting bugs again Laughing .

btw, did you get these smilies from invision forums? I just noticed that when my friend made an invision forum and I got him to change it to phpBB Good Idea
I did indeed. Fine, here are some screenies.

All the program has to do is push a couple of items onto the GUI stack. I'm particularly proud of the scrollbar; that took me two days to code completely dynamically.
KermMartian wrote:

http://www.cemetech.net/img/dcs/dcs6/gui/052306_1.gif

All the program has to do is push a couple of items onto the GUI stack. I'm particularly proud of the scrollbar; that took me two days to code completely dynamically.

is the scrollbar the dotted part, or the white part? Because the scrollbar in DCS5 was opposite of what it should be. The white should be the part that moves, with the dotted "greyscale" part as the background of the scrollbar
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

http://www.cemetech.net/img/dcs/dcs6/gui/052306_1.gif

is the scrollbar the dotted part, or the white part? Because the scrollbar in DCS5 was opposite of what it should be. The white should be the part that moves, with the dotted "greyscale" part as the background of the scrollbar

For some reason i think its the white part of the scrollbar Razz
Harq wrote:
For some reason I think its the white part of the scrollbar Razz

I think the "scrolling bar" part is the dotted part by looking at that pic, as then it would be scrolled all the way to the top rather than all the way to the bottom (which wouldn't make sense for "just a few items")

Kerm always seems to get this backwards, and needs to change it already
It's the way it's supposed to be. Dithered is the background, and white is the scrolly part.
Only four rendering routines left to program! I have now completed the stuff in the first post, plus:
>>GUIRSmallWindow
>>GUIRButtonText
>>GUIRButtonImg
>>GUIRByteInt
>>GUIRWordInt
>>GUIRScrollVert
>>GUIRBorder
>>GUIRRect
Is there somewhere where I can find a little bit more information about these GUI routines???
I'm working on writing them up to make them easier to use. You can see a sample of some of them on the front page.
will you increase the framerate on calccapture for the next animated screenshot?
K, here's my dilemma. CalcCapture takes 2x bad quality, while PTI takes 1x god quality. Quality or readability?
go for 2x framerate

I use calccapture for my screenshots and it seems to work well.
The thing is that PTI's builtin one comes up with so much smoother gfx. K, I'll try 2x framerate then.
do both Wink
what he said :p
elfprince13 wrote:
what he said :p
Good thing we're avoiding three word posts here. I just need to finish these last 2 routines now...
pwnage!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz 2 avoid making me lock this topic until I have another update.
KermMartian wrote:
Plz 2 avoid making me lock this topic until I have another update.

oh cill out, jeez, so uptight Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours