I am trying the program, but I still don't have an adapter, so I was just pressing buttons. When I pressed up, the tune decreased, and when I pressed down, the tune increased. Is it supposed to be like that?
Yup, if you have any headphones made for a phone, they will work BTW.
I have some Samsung earbuds, but it has a 3.5 mm thing, so I am just running the program without sound. But is up supposed to decrease the tune and down supposed to increase the tune? I am confused about that.
readroof2 wrote:
I have some Samsung earbuds, but it has a 3.5 mm thing, so I am just running the program without sound. But is up supposed to decrease the tune and down supposed to increase the tune? I am confused about that.

yeah the down arrow increases the tune and the up arrow decreases is, dunno why it was made that way, but it is lol
Also, whenever I press ^, nothing happens. It is supposed to toggle Unison and Arpeggio. Is something going wrong on just my calculator? I will check the troubleshooting part of the readme.
mr womp womp wrote:
readroof2 wrote:

yeah the down arrow increases the tune and the up arrow decreases is, dunno why it was made that way, but it is 0x5

Ivoah said that he just made the program do what the original did, so he doesn't know. My adapter is coming tomorrow, but I was looking around and found some weird earbuds with a 2.5mm jack, and the sound worked! But I still can't make it Arpeggio by pressing ^.
readroof2 wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:
readroof2 wrote:

yeah the down arrow increases the tune and the up arrow decreases is, dunno why it was made that way, but it is 0x5

Ivoah said that he just made the program do what the original did, so he doesn't know. My adapter is coming tomorrow, but I was looking around and found some weird earbuds with a 2.5mm jack, and the sound worked! But I still can't make it Arpeggio by pressing ^.

pressing ^ doesnt seem to do anything on my calc either, maybe this hasn't been implemented yet? And yeah I used to use an adapter to do sound-related things with my calc (and calcnet with an aux cord Razz) but I found some old 2.5mm ones aswell, just lying around in a drawer, so I've been using those instead Smile
I got my adapter today, so I ran the program, and at first I was confused and thought the right earbud was not working. Eventually I created a very educated hypothesis that when a key was pressed by itself, it was heard through the left, and another one pressed came out of the right to do two keys at once. I guess it does make more sense than trying to combine two sounds and play them out of both. Maybe that should be included in the readme. Or if it is, maybe I should read the readmes more carefully. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours