After some thought, some poking from friends, and inspiration from Acag's Server, I decided to start a minecraft server! Currently, I have to set up permissions, and voting. The map is being taken care of by my friends. It will have 6 ranks:

Mule
Donkey
Horse
Pegasus
Unicorn
TrueUnicorn

Each one give you new permissions to use certain kits and commands. I will probably end up having them buy-able, but currently, if a player plays a lot and then an owner and/or mod will promote them. There will also be two other ranks for the mods and owners:

ModUnicorn
LeadUnicorn

The IP will be unicornpvp.no-ip.org

When it is up, I will post and maybe allow everyone on in the first week to get the Horse rank! Very Happy

Please post any suggestions and happy minecrafting!
Update: I have been having some trouble using the ChestCommand Plugin, I keep getting errors when I edit the example.yml file in the menus folder. If anyone wants to take a look at it, the code its here: http://pastebin.com/T7KpppR5

The error I get is:
ERROR:

while parsing a block mapping
in "<unicode string>", line 10, column 3:
name: '&1Kit Selection'
^
expected <block end>, but found '<scalar>'
in "<unicode string>", line 44, column 13:
COMMAND: 'pvpkit Mule'

I did a google search, but I couldn't fix it using the information provided from the spigot and bukkit forums. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours