I would definitely download an update to TextViewerCE if I could edit and create new notes with it. It would also be kind of cool if it had custom colors, with maybe four to choose from that are still easy to read with. You could have a menu bar at the top/bottom and use arrow keys to navigate places. Great job!
get error invalid after following instructions for both this and calcuzap after inputing Asm(prgmNAMEHERE
kingbrandon wrote:
get error invalid after following instructions for both this and calcuzap after inputing Asm(prgmNAMEHERE

Which calculator do you have?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
kingbrandon wrote:

Which calculator do you have?

TI 84 + CE
KingBrandon: Please make sure that you're using the Asm( token as shown starting at 3:16 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIOzCgumQM
i dont get it, im downloading the map but it still doesnt works, the pacman dont want to come in my apps, only programs. The video on youtube tells you the right things but at the ends i cant download it

anyone know why
you wrote:
i dont get it, im downloading the map but it still doesnt works, the pacman dont want to come in my apps, only programs. The video on youtube tells you the right things but at the ends i cant download it

anyone know why

Are you using a TI-84+ CSE or a TI-84+ CE? This program (and the video) were made for the CE, and won't work for the CSE. If you do have the CSE, try using this PacMan game instead: https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1000
you wrote:
As Ivoah asked, do you have a TI-84 Plus CE or a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition? If you have a TI-84 Plus CE, is this the video that you're following?

How many of these apply?
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Pac-Man/Tips
tmwilliamlin168 wrote:

All of them. Smile
Not all of them. Ghosts still go up the S passages. They don't do that in the original. Also, did you account for the Pinky/Inky targeting "glitch"?
JWinslow23 wrote:
Not all of them. Ghosts still go up the S passages. They don't do that in the original. Also, did you account for the Pinky/Inky targeting "glitch"?

Are you talking about the 'blind alleys'?
Ghosts don't go up through those places, as far as i can tell.
tmwilliamlin168 wrote:
JWinslow23 wrote:

Are you talking about the 'blind alleys'?
Ghosts don't go up through those places, as far as i can tell.

Yes, I accounted for all of these. Wink
This is really good. I applaud your efforts.
I got bored today so I optimized and cleaned up the code some; and added in a so called "Hacked Version", where you can play on a different map rather than the original one. This should be a nice change to the hum drum of daily life. Simply press [5] on the home menu with the "insert coin" message to enable the new map. It will reset once you exit the game. Amaze all your friends with your awesome hacking skills Razz

Download: Available Here

GIF is slow. I blame someone.
Looks great Mateo. I was gonna ask why Pacman is so slow, but then I fully read your post. So, is there high scores for both the regular and hacked versions?
seanlego23 wrote:
Looks great Mateo. I was gonna ask why Pacman is so slow, but then I fully read your post. So, is there high scores for both the regular and hacked versions?

Nah, the difficulty is the same and the score limit is the same for all the levels. Doesn't really make sense Smile
Whenever I try to play I just get "ERROR: INVALID" with the message "Attempted to use a variable or function where it is not valid"
KermMartian wrote:
mas0n: Please make sure that you're using the Asm( token as shown starting at 3:16 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIOzCgumQM
PT_ wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
mas0n: Please make sure that you're using the Asm( token as shown starting at 3:16 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIOzCgumQM

I am using it. I followed all the steps exactly as the video shows

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours