Pause "Press Enter To Begin!"
Disp "Enter a Function of X"
Input "to be graphed.",{Y1}
ZStandard
AxesOn
G-T
DrawF {Y1}
Pause

It errors out at ZStandard but, I know that ZStandard works. so any idea what I could do to make it run correctly?[/code]
What error does it give at ZStandard? Is this copy-and-pasted from your SourceCoder project?
This is from SourceCoder and it gives me an error when I try to run it on my Ti-84 Plus C Silver Edition
Tmstffrd wrote:
This is from SourceCoder and it gives me an error when I try to run it on my Ti-84 Plus C Silver Edition
What error does it give, though? A SYNTAX error? If so, it's probably that you typo'd ZStandard, or have a trailing space after it.
SYNTAX and I believe it might be because It has somehow combined ZStandard with the input line.
Try to move the cursor over the text that says ZStandard. Does it jump from the 'd' at the end to the 'Z' at the start (or vice versa) or does it go character-by-character? If it's the latter, then it didn't export properly- just find 'ZStandard' in the ZOOM menu and insert it manually on your calculator.
I have concluded it has an error at the Y1 variable. I tried running each line separate from each other and the only problem it has is with y1 even when entered using the ti84
You can't input directly to Y1, apparently; although on my CSE doing it gives me an ERROR:DATA TYPE as opposed to syntax. Try doing this and see if it fixes it:

Code:

Input "to be graphed.",Str1
Str1->Y1 //or String>Equ(Str1,Y1. Not sure what the difference is.
Yes, I just found out strings. http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/strings

Thanks Smile It works now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours