So, I just got the new dlc for ssb4 and have been playing with him and I found something out, I suck, like a lot. With buffs, I was able to beat one of the worst fighters in the game by one point. Maybe it is just that Mewtwo is new, but I need to practice. Have any characters do something like this to you and if so, what character?
If Mewtwo is anything like his Melee era self, he's just super underpowered. I remember thinking I sucked at Smash, and then switching from Mewtwo to Fox and being pretty good.
I heard that Mewtwo got some buffs from his Melee version, here is the link: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Mewtwo_%28SSB4%29#Changes_from_Melee

Personally, I go with Ike, Pit and Link as my mains
My vaguely functional Mewtwo-Meleeplaystyle that sounds like it could still work:
Surprise shadowball + teleport spam for damage, confusion/disable + upthrow to K/O.
Which game is Super Smash Bros 4? Is it the 3DS version or is it the Wii U one?
Both
Sheik, anyone?

I don't own 4 but I play it with the smash club at my school. I use Sheik and the pink puffballs as my mains.
I would like to get better as sheik and I have trained my sheik amiibo to lvl 50 and I beat him half the time. Maybe it is just that Mewtwo is such a new character to me that I haven't had enough time to practice with him

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours