ive been working on a pacman style game i intend to add some walls later on...
its for the hp39gii, you can use the virtual calc emulator but it will run too fast ...
program name is Trailer

Code:

EXPORT Trailer()
BEGIN
RECT_P(3);
RANDMAT(M1,16,8);
0►Q;
FOR Y FROM 1 TO 7 DO
FOR X FROM 1 TO 15 DO
IF M1[X,Y]>32 THEN 9671►M1[X,Y];1+Q►Q; ELSE 32►M1[X,Y] END;
TEXTOUT_P(char(M1[X,Y]),(X*16)-8,(Y*16)-8,1,0);
END;END;
8►X;4►Y;0►V;0►W;
0►X1;0►X2;0►X3;0►X0;
0►Y1;0►Y2;0►Y3;0►Y0;
WHILE Q>0 DO
0►V;0►W;
IF ISKEYDOWN(9)==1 THEN 0►V;−1►W;END;
IF ISKEYDOWN(10)==1 THEN 0►W;1►V;END;
IF ISKEYDOWN(14)==1 THEN −1►V;0►W;END;
IF ISKEYDOWN(15)==1 THEN 1►W;0►V;END;
GETKEY►N;
X+V►X;Y+W►Y;
IFTE (X<1,1►X);
IFTE (X>15,15►X);
IFTE (Y<1,1►Y);
IFTE (Y>7,7►Y);
TEXTOUT_P("◍",(X*16)-8,(Y*16)-8,1,0);
X1►X0;X2►X1;X3►X2;X►X3;
Y1►Y0;Y2►Y1;Y3►Y2;Y►Y3;
RECT_P((X0*16)-8,(Y0*16)-8,(X0*16)+8,(Y0*16)+8,3);
IF M1[X,Y]>32 THEN Q-1►Q;32►M1[X,Y];END;
END;
MSGBOX("DONE");
END;

and here's a bounce program on an hp39gii its really fast,
and it can draw XOR style patterns....

Code:

EXPORT Bounce()
BEGIN
RECT_P(3);
128►X;64►Y;
RANDOM(2)►S;RANDOM(2)►T;
WHILE 1 DO
GETKEY►K;
IF K==50 THEN
RANDOM(2)►S;RANDOM(2)►T;
128►X;64►Y;
RECT_P(3);
END;
X+S►X;Y+T►Y;
IFTE(X<1 OR X>255,−S►S);
IFTE(Y<1 OR Y>127,−T►T);
INVERT_P(X,Y,X+1,Y+1);
END;
END;

not quite used to the website yet, hopefully i havent posted this in the wrong place...
the smilie face is eight and a bracket... got it disabled smilies...
To answer your doubts... Sorry to say it, but yes, you did post it in the wrong place. This is a Minecraft subforum, while your program is no related to Minecraft.
However, it is a project, so you'd put it in the "Your Projects" subforum next time.

Also, we generally frown upon double posts within 24 hours. We generally edit our old posts for the purposes of adding new content to them.

No worries, we all had to learn that! Wink
thanks Nik, i will do this next time ...
I currently have an HP 39gII calculator, but no batteries. Anyway that calculator OS made Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing look like a masterpiece in terms of stability and functionality, so I kinda gave up on it, but once I get batteries I might give your program a try. Or I might try it on my HP Prime instead in case it works on it, since that calculator is more stable. I made a Tunnel game back in 2013 once.
Because I'm not really sure what's going on with this...

I've deleted the duplicate topic of the same name and merged the post with ScottZilogZ80fan's opening post. Moved this, active, topic out of the Minecraft Subforum and into Your Projects. Please be aware of where you are posting topics to ensure they are relevant to the category. This helps other members and visitors more easily find information and topics they are interested in. Additionally, it prevents confusion as a member looking in the Minecraft category would be inclined to believe this topic is about amateur builds and projects on either our server or else where in the Minecraft universe.

Secondly, I've deleted ScottZilogZ80fan's first two posts since it was the topic title again. Additionally, it was a triple post. Please refrain from double/triple posting within a 24 hour window. A double post is when you post a reply immediately following your previous reply. There is an edit button on your posts if you must post so soon after yourself. This is not a strict 24 hour window but it's generally a decent amount of time to wait.

All of this seems to be have been covered above, Thanks Nik! Good Idea

Thirdly, I've adjusted the title to better reflect the topic. This sounds like you are asking for help about a program you are making? Or demonstrating some programs you've made? I'm not to sure but it's been renamed "ScottZilogs First Programs" as to imply they are amateur and may require some bug fixing/help if you do want it. You are free to change the topic title.

Thanks Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours