In an attempt to get back to my projects, I'm going to try to list what it is I have currently going for me, projects wise, and maybe at some point come up with a priority list so I can focus on working on a project at a time.

Calcopoly
Pokemon Purple
Flags Database
President Database
Age of Darkness: Fading Light
Final Fantasy: ME
TI-City
Crafting table - Minecraft helper program to show how to craft things

Upgrades to:

Complete! - btetris

This list may change around a bit as I remember other projects I want to deal with, and start determining things in terms of priorities.
Are you looking for commentary on what you should work on first? I'll give some anyway, without waiting for your response. Wink I vote that you finish off the Flags Database or the President Database first, since I believe both of those are very close to being done. Then I think perhaps Calcopoly, because you had also made a huge amount of headway on it. I notice Pokemon Purple isn't on this list. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
I notice Pokemon Purple isn't on this list. Sad

Kerm, I think we might need to have your doctor check your glasses, good sir. It's right under Calcopoly Very Happy

And I've given thought to both databases as well, Flags is probably 70% done, Presidents is like 15% done. President's database requires a LOT of text data. It's rather daunting to take on, but needs finishing. Flags mostly just needs US flags and historical ones added before I call it finished.
I've been failing pretty hard at doing much in the way of calc programming, sadly, and dealing with PotM, which I think will be an August/September feature together.

Btetris received an upgrade some time ago, not sure there is much else that can be done with it.

Changed Age of Darkness Revenge CE to Age of Darkness: Fading Light, which will receive a topic with more details about that later. It's not a priority, as I am waiting for Celtic2 to be ported to the CE as a program to let me use appvars and other memory management aspects of the library.

I'm still trying to find my focus, with everything irl that's going on, to work on things. Might help to get in on some hcwp with a few select people that actually work on calc projects and not play games. Guess we'll see what happens from here.
In any case, it'd be great to see new games compatible for the CSE around Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
Changed Age of Darkness Revenge CE to Age of Darkness: Fading Light, which will receive a topic with more details about that later. It's not a priority, as I am waiting for Celtic2 to be ported to the CE as a program to let me use appvars and other memory management aspects of the library.
Cool name, and I look forward to the topic. Based on my experiments last Thursday, you can expect some form of the C2CSE libraries to exist in a Doors CE in the bearish future, delta how the rest of my time commitments go. As I've mentioned, it's not quite worth the development effort to make it a standalone ASM program yet.

Quote:
I'm still trying to find my focus, with everything irl that's going on, to work on things. Might help to get in on some hcwp with a few select people that actually work on calc projects and not play games. Guess we'll see what happens from here.
Our HCWPs have actually been quite productive lately, although that's often a little bit later when the kiddies have left and stopped pestering us. I know that I and the other staff are willing to hop on HCWP and work together most evenings.
Man, I need to get back in on this, don't I?

More project ideas have come, I should add it to the top of the topic.
Speaking of your projects, you might have seen that Doors CE's Celtic 2 CE libraries are grinding into existence, so hopefully you'll have the opportunity to port some of your CSE programs to the CE while I'm working on getting Doors CE further along.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours