Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Hey, that moremem program is really neat and useful! There's just one issue: for some reason, it messes with the Catalog Help; when you try and use the catalog help for any command after enabling it, the description becomes random garbage. Above the vertical bar is approximately "0r 3", and then attempting to scroll up or down shows "uwAxes" in that line, without the ability to get back to the other garbage
Wow, I can't believe I've never encountered this topic before!
I can confirm that the catalogue help bug exists. However my CE (using CEmu) still doesn't really utilize the extra RAM it says it has. I can't unarchive large variables after a certain point even though it says I have 804,000 bytes of RAM left. I saw PT_'s post about the file download Mateo provided being incorrect so would that have to do anything with it?
Why is this program not more widely used? Razz
Edit: Oh, I got trolled Laughing
TheLastMillennial wrote:

Same!! I'll test this on CEmu first, but does the catalog bug have any other side effects? Also, does it mean that catalog help is unusable, or is the help page overwritten with garbage after a certain point?

Side note: Is the Flash chip 4MB only (iirc, it's combined w/ the CPU), with 3.5 MB usable, and the .5 MB for OS use, or is there a bigger chip installed?
I got trolled by this too, but look at the date it was posted. Wink
SM84CE wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:

Same!! I'll test this on CEmu first, but does the catalog bug have any other side effects? Also, does it mean that catalog help is unusable, or is the help page overwritten with garbage after a certain point?

Side note: Is the Flash chip 4MB only (iirc, it's combined w/ the CPU), with 3.5 MB usable, and the .5 MB for OS use, or is there a bigger chip installed?

lol 2 year old post that we're all replying too... Hopefully the problems are/ will get fixed... That, and who needs 1MB RAM when you could just use the Archive...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 7 of 7
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours