Ohhh. That's probably it then. Is the in-game menu the thing that says "ITEMS-JOBS-SKILLS-SAVE"? Because that's what's coming up, and if so then it's my fault.
Yeah that's the menu I mean. You can heal yourself, change your character class (if you have anything else than Fighter), view its abilities and save.
I see, I thought that was the shop! That explains a lot, I'll redownload the game (deleted it to save space). If you don't mind, in the next update to this game, could you
1) make it a bit more clear that you're supposed to press UP to enter the houses (might just be me though haha)
and 2) start all your subprograms with either rand or Ans so that DCSE doesn't pick them up?
If I do such update, I was actually tempted to replace the 1, 2 and 3 digits to up arrows when the guy is standing in front of the door and perhaps even make the arrow flicker so that the player notices.

Also I didn't know that DCS could do that. I don't like my sub-programs being part of DCS either.
Wow, DJ, this looks amazing, i especially love the use of colors!
So this was released a long while ago, but since I updated it last year and again the CE version was updated more recently, I thought I would post what were the changes and additions that happened during the second half of 2020 until last May. First, the screenshots:

-4 new dungeons were added. They become available once you beat the game and the village turns into Winter time.
-Treasure chests were added in all dungeons including the existing ones. The difficulty is thus decreased, but not by much. The content of the treasure chests respawn on dungeon re-entry, like in Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest for the SNES.
-The Omega magic spell is less blocky.
-ASCII/text graphics were replaced with single-color sprites, thanks to Iambian's Font Hook program. When the game is exited properly the font automatically gets disabled and the game detects if it's enabled during startup.
-The game is now full-screen, with your current HP being shown at the top, Atari style.
-You can now quit the game with CLEAR from the title screen and the main menu.
-Text and status boxes now have a white border.
-Some other cosmetical changes or upgrades.

Download link: https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/1277

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours