don't try it, that build is broken

It runs within Doors, but has its own libraries and interacts with system components directly as well.
Well, the CE does not have Doors yet, so would it still work?
Dudeman313 wrote:
Well, the CE does not have Doors yet, so would it still work?

This program is actively being developed on the TI84 Plus C SE, not the CE.
Although this program (please correct me if i am wrong, I haven't been following this project very well) should run on the CE once Doors is released.

I just saw this today, and I think it looks amazing! So does this replace the calculator's OS or is it like an app you can run?
No, it runs within DCSE.

In the words of its creator:
solarsoftware wrote:

It runs within Doors, but has its own libraries and interacts with system components directly as well.
Oooooh, when i get my paws on a color calc, i will install this first!
This project is not dead, I just have other stuffs in life that I have to attend to right now. I still have a lot of work left with this, including:

-app bars, checkboxes, context menus, etc.
-Continuum...?
-creating desktop porting tools
-finishing install/reset UI
-revising Start logic

Stay tuned, I'll try to work on this as soon as I possibly can. Wink

Note: this project will stay on build 10586, upgrading to build 14393 (rs1_release RTM) and its respective SDK onward is not planned at the moment.
This looks cool!

If I had a CSE i would use this.
Me too, I wish I had that kind of skill with programming
Is there a download?
Well, most builds are expired but this one still works: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BEE27800D96CC3A0!473706&authkey=!AH1Iyq8TOa29Gec&ithint=folder%2c8xp
Thank you!
Is this still active, I haven't heard anything since 2016
As of now, I think it's safe to say that this project is no longer under active development. The creator (solarsoftware) has not been around lately, and the CSE community has mostly moved on the smaller and better things (I'm talking about the CE)
I wish that this was still in development as it is an awesome project

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 21 of 21
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours