Hi

I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a CG20 but I need to add Prime Factorization to it. I've downloaded the zip file from the downloads section, which files should I copy to the calculator for this program?
Also, I don't have a 'Programs' folder in '@MainMem' should I create it?

Thank you
Do add any program to your calculator (not just Utilities) Copy or move the g3a file in the root directory of the calculator filesystem. That is all you need to do. The only time you will need to copy/create any additional files/folders is when you are specifically told to.

Also just a hint while you are reading make sure you use the eject option (the name depends on operating system) as opposed to just unplugging the calculator from the computer. The reason this matters is because file writing takes a little while and the calculator may still be writing the file(s) when the copy file dialog closes or when cp exits. Note that the need to eject is OS and setting depend.
Sorry for the delay in replying. I copied the PRIME.g3m file to the root of the file system. How do I use the function, I can't find it on the calculator?

Thanks
Hey,

g3m files indicate that the program is written in BASIC, thus should be added to "@MainMem\PROGRAM" (you can create the folder if it doesn't exist). After, it will be available at the Program menu in your calculator.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours