Hi everyone. I'm kinda new to Cemetech, although I have been perusing it frequently recently to learn more about programming for my Casio Prizm.

So a little background, I am a somewhat experienced programmer, I've spent a few years with Python, C/C++/C#, Java, etc and I am writing my program in C.

I want to make a blackjack game, but first, to get the feel of things more, I decided to make a simple test program that would display a sprite of a playing card. Using Ashbad's Pong as my open source starting point, I got code for displaying sprites. I finally got the code to compile, but when I run the make.bat file, I get this result:

C:\PrizmSDK-0.3\projects\displayTest>..\..\bin\make.exe
/bin/sh3eb-elf-gcc -MMD -MP -MF C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/build/displayTest.d -Os -Wall -mb -m4a-nofpu -mhitachi -nostdlib -iquote C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include/display.h -iquote C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include/color.h -IC:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/build -IC:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include -std=c99 -c C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/src/displayTest.c -o displayTest.o
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, /bin/sh3eb-elf-gcc -MMD -MP -MF C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/build/displayTest.d -Os -Wall -mb -m4a-nofpu -mhitachi -nostdlib -iquote C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include/display.h -iquote C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include/color.h -IC:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/build -IC:/PrizmSDK-0.3/include -std=c99 -c C:/PrizmSDK-0.3/projects/displayTest/src/displayTest.c -o displayTest.o, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

make[1]: *** [displayTest.o] Error 2
make: *** [build] Error 2

Normally I'm pretty good at deciphering my errors, but this make failure is a bit beyond me. Any help/suggestions from those more experienced than myself would be fantastic.

Thanks y'all Smile
It's trying to invoke /bin/sh3eb-elf-gcc which clearly doesn't exist, given you're on Windows.
Hi, I'm on windows too and many things do not compile for me and I have not figured out how to fix them especially ones using string manipulations and newer additions to sdk. What do you have included in the header of your file - I could look if any of my projects is similar and let you have the makefiles which worked for me.

in mean time check how different is your makefile in the following section:

Code:
COMMONFLAGS   = -Os -flto -fno-exceptions -Wall -Wno-write-strings $(MACHDEP) $(INCLUDE) -DPRIZM -D__GIT_VERSION=\"$(GIT_VERSION)\"
CFLAGS   = -std=c99 $(COMMONFLAGS)
CXXFLAGS   =   $(CFLAGS)

LDFLAGS   = $(MACHDEP) -T$(FXCGSDK)/common/prizm.ld -Os -Wl,-static -Wl,-gc-sections

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# any extra libraries we wish to link with the project
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBS   :=   -lfxcg -lgcc -lm -lc

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours