Some of you might remember a while back when I presented our members with a flier idea that they might be able to print off and have their school/library post up? Well, if you don't remember, we talked about it back in November. We had some great responses for this particular item, and after several months of off and on development, and thanks to the help and feedback from you, our users, we now have a completed flier! Kerm took over the development to do a bit of rearranging and cleanup of the text, and Chauronslilsis was kind enough to offer up some suggestions as well.

You can find the completed file in pdf here, and please make sure you have permission from your teachers, school staff, and library staff, to post these up first.

Cemetech flier PDF file

That looks pretty spiffy. My only suggestion is if we do an updated version at some point, we should see about picking a more elegant font for main text. Thanks to everyone who worked on it!
Great work on this, tifreak and everyone who helped give feedback as it was designed! As a challenge, may I ask that everyone who finds a cool place to post one|several also post a picture of the flier in its new home in this thread? I think it could be fun to see all the places the flier ends up!
I was already going to sir! I'm going to have to get permission so there's a chance it won't happen, but I'm definitely going to try! Glad I got to help out Very Happy
I dropped off 5 copies of this flier to the middle school that I deliver a newspaper to. They like me there, so I'm sure that it will make the rounds Smile I'm going to try to find some time to print off some more to take to the high school and the local library.
tifreak8x wrote:
I dropped off 5 copies of this flier to the middle school that I deliver a newspaper to. They like me there, so I'm sure that it will make the rounds Smile I'm going to try to find some time to print off some more to take to the high school and the local library.
That's great news! I'll try to print some off today and find some places to post them over the next few days.
My school had to authourize it but I managed to get it its own little table in the "cafeteria" Very Happy
Wow, that looks really spiffy in that plastic holder, Chauronslilsis! Thank you so much for getting the flier out there in the world, and I hope we'll see some new people visiting us soon. Smile
I will definitely try to get some of these up! They look nice, and I would like to see some new people. I go to a pretty big school, so this shouldn't be a problem.
caleb1997 wrote:
I will definitely try to get some of these up! They look nice, and I would like to see some new people. I go to a pretty big school, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you, Caleb! I hope you'll share some photos if and when you manage to find spots for some fliers.
I will definitely try to get some photos.... When I persuade the right people, that is. But I am definitely trying.
caleb1997 wrote:
I will definitely try to get some photos.... When I persuade the right people, that is. But I am definitely trying.
Glad to hear it! Thank you for your help in getting Cemetech's name and mission out there.
Glad to help, Kerm. After all, I woudn't be where I am with coding if I hadn't accidentally stumbled upon Cemetech. I would love to share this amazing resource with others.
Here it is!

And that's just one. I will (hopefully) hang up more today.

Picture Location is:
Pinkerton Academy, Room 310
caleb1997 wrote:
Glad to help, Kerm. After all, I woudn't be where I am with coding if I hadn't accidentally stumbled upon Cemetech. I would love to share this amazing resource with others.
Thank you for that; we always love to hear when we've pushed people further with programming (and other STEM subjects like electrical engineering) than they might have gone on their own. Looks great, and thanks again for posting these.
I should be putting up another one today. If I do, I will post a picture.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours