Should mobileTunes CSE have a mouse?
Yes
 32%  [ 13 ]
No
 67%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 40

*bump* Don't worry; I haven't forgotten about this project. I'm just procrastinating on implementing continuous play and shuffling, but I know how I want to do each of those. It shall be done soon(TM).
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Don't worry; I haven't forgotten about this project. I'm just procrastinating on implementing continuous play and shuffling, but I know how I want to do each of those. It shall be done soon(TM).

Is shuffling completely (psuedo-) random? Or is there a preference to the new song selected?
To make it easy, I anticipate that it will:
(1) Load the list of songs to a table in RAM (as it does currently)
(2) If shuffle is enabled, perform a series of random swaps. I guess nlog(n)? I should figure out what the correct value is.
(3) Play songs in order of the table, which is (or is not) shuffled.

This also ensures that songs will play exactly once per iteration through the list.
I still need to do the thing I discussed just over four months ago. Also, due to discussions elsewhere, this is now an open-source project:
https://github.com/KermMartian/mobileTunes3CSE
I seem to be a bit late, but still.
I downloaded the asm file from the github link and compiled it withe the Doors 8 SDK.
However many times I try it, when I open the program on the calc, the calculator freezes and I have to reset it and clear ram.

Please help.
Mmm, this program was never quite finished; I'd love to actually do so some day. I'd have to look back into it to figure out why you're encountering issues. I'll get to it if I can, but no promises.
Yay that would be great Smile ... wow this is my first post in a very long time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours