Kerm, there seems to be a bug in jsTIfied that I might as well report here. At least on a CSE ROM, if you hit up on the home screen to access history. The display bugs out and freezes.
KermMartian wrote:
Perhaps it would be worth supporting the VirtualTI skin format? There certainly are enough VirtualTI skins in the ticalc.org archives, and it already provides a way to specify the image, key locations, and if I recall correctly, even the calculator model(s) that the skin represents.
I think that makes good sense. If there's already a standard, might as well use it.
There are multiple standards for skin formats. This holds for both TI-Z80 and TI-68k emulators.
123outerme wrote:
Kerm, there seems to be a bug in jsTIfied that I might as well report here. At least on a CSE ROM, if you hit up on the home screen to access history. The display bugs out and freezes.
This is a known issue. I believe that there's actually an OS bug that the hardware handles "properly" due to some undocumented behavior. If anyone can help provide some hints on what causes this, I'd be more than happy to patch it.

Lionel Debroux wrote:
There are multiple standards for skin formats. This holds for both TI-Z80 and TI-68k emulators.
Can you propose one that has more available files than the VirtualTI format? I feel like all of the other ones are rarely used, if at all.
The obvious candidate is TilEm skins. The first link for me on Google is http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=1066 .
Any update for this? I have TI-84 Plus CE and jsTIfied can not load ROM file properly. TIA
There are no plans for this in the near future. Just use CEmu instead. It's compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Thank you. Now I need a TI-BASIC editor (Ubuntu 18.04) that can connect to CEmu.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours