So, I just got my link cord and I decided to learn Axe!
But, I am having a hard time finding something that will help me understand it. I found a few tutorials, but I could not find anything that explains the correct syntax and usage for the commands.
If anyone know of a tutorial please give me a link to it.
Thanks!
Here, take a look at this:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/456/45659.html

I believe under "Commands.html" it has a list of what you can do, plus some examples and things are included. Hope this helps! Smile

Also, take a look at the "Documentation" pdf. That has a ton of things for getting started. Smile
http://axe.eeems.ca/Commands.html
Oh yeah, I had looked at that, I just didn't understand the lingo it used. Razz
I might be able to start something very basic up though.

For example: What does EXP mean? Does: If EXP = If A>L?
I would guess EXP is short for expression. So yeah, "If EXP" could be "If A>L".
So, How can I display variables? I tried "Disp A" but that just gave me a whole bunch of random characters.
But, I take it variables still work because getkey works.
You need to type "Disp A>Dec" instead, as Axe reads the A as a pointer, and displays it as characters instead.
Thanks! I remember reading something about that!
I need to pay more attention to the guide.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours