There should be a page where people who aren't members of WikiTi and don't want to go through the trouble of requesting an account can notify people who do have WikiTi accounts about problems relating to the wiki; e.g, misspellings/grammars, broken links, &c.

It could be this page, or if someone with more authority such as Kerm or BrandonW wishes, that person could start the topic so it can be better seen.

For example, http://wikiti.brandonw.net/index.php?title=Axe has a broken link at the bottom of the page: http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1463.0;attach=3502
Fixed as mentioned on IRC. Also other opinions on this. IMO contributor should make accounts regradless but thats me
WikiTI, as with any other MediaWiki installation, is the frequent target of bots -- unfortunately I can't let changes without a valid account happen, or the spam will get out of control (again).

My recommendation is to just create an account, but if you guys want to maintain some sort of list of change requests off-site (such as on this forum), by all means.
Having a topic like this for general comments and discussion about WikiTI sounds like a great idea to me, even when people do have accounts, actually. Although the articles have Talk pages, if people aren't frequently checking the list of new edits or watching the pages in question, it might not be obvious that there are issues that need discussion and resolution. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours