This is gonna be pure BASIC, and here's the basics:
>You are a cat who dreams of being the first cat astronaut. You must complete several tasks to get the materials needed to build a rocket ship. These will be several mini games that get progressively harder.

More to come soon!
This sounds really awesome. Are you going to have to build/collect the parts in these mini games? Is the whole game going to be a bunch of mini-games that progress a story?
Okay, so here goes:
It's gonna be a room-scrolling game with interactive objects. You have to go to several places and meet people to collect parts of the spaceship. There will be a blueprint of the ship (Not ASCII, guys!) that gets filled in when you collect the minigames. The people you meet will "challenge" you to the games, and you must beat them. I plan of having several types of mini games, some fun, some logic. Maybe 10 in all.
There is a story line, and dialogue too.

I hope to get screenies soon, as soon as I get my cable! It's looking pretty good so far...

By the way... I figured out how to make it so you can talk to people and pick up objects for the first time in my programming career! Success!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours