Alright, I am going to be a little ambitious on this one and go for a hybrid basic program.
So the idea comes from a game I saw a girl playing at an Asian thanksgiving party. There are a few rows that cats can travel in. There are the Martian cats and some other random cats. The goal is to get more of your cats to the other side. To release cats, you press a number or key corresponding to the row. An so might be hard so you can expect two player. After selecting the row, a random sized cat is released. While cats are being shipped to this battleground, there will be a delay.
More info later, gtg
Meow meow! Smile
Sounds like a fun game, APotato. I was a little worried when I read the title of the topic, but now that I've read the description, it sounds all in good fun. I look forward to more information about the idea.
Ok I got some things going
Pic of kitties (Green and blue = Earthling, Red and Orange = Martian):

Gotta transfer to sprite now...
APotato wrote:

That looks awesome! Is the orange one named Kerm by any chance? Very Happy
Chauronslilsis wrote:
APotato wrote:

That looks awesome! Is the orange one named Kerm by any chance? Very Happy

haha, yes, the orange one is named Kerm Smile
Progress so far!:
Sprite sheet now has two kitties in it! Very Happy
Got a bit more familiar with all of these xLIBC commands thanks to tr1p1ea. Right now I must draw the playing field with some shapes. I am experiencing some flashing issues but I should fix those soon.
School has been really busy for me, I have been juggling all of my classwork along with preparing for the upcoming band playing test. In addition to that, I have weekly youth leadership council meetings and I am in the process of applying to my dream high school: TJHSST or Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. If I could take the classes there, it would be amazing. My past week was spent preparing for the admission test. The main reason I have just listed everything is because I am not sure if I can finish this project by the deadline. I will do my best, and if I don't finish in time, I will finish it. Smile
APotato wrote:
School has been really busy for me, I have been juggling all of my classwork along with preparing for the upcoming band playing test. In addition to that, I have weekly youth leadership council meetings and I am in the process of applying to my dream high school: TJHSST or Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. If I could take the classes there, it would be amazing. My past week was spent preparing for the admission test. The main reason I have just listed everything is because I am not sure if I can finish this project by the deadline. I will do my best, and if I don't finish in time, I will finish it. Smile

Aw good luck! This looks like a really awesome project! All anyone can ask is you do your best because, quite frankly, that's all you can do. Very Happy I've had a pretty busy (and rocky) week myself, so I know the feeling Wink Just promise to post screenshots because this looks super awesome Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours