Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
So I'm going to start this forum with a pic of me and a sketch that i just finished



So come and post on this forum!
i wanna see your art!
All from about 2 years ago:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/axr8vusaxrikcy8/2013-10-19-125139.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xlyzhgq4zd3yye/2013-10-19-125257.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kaoy68uht8xbgef/2013-10-19-125331.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/op5v4cqini3ejgd/2013-10-19-125502.jpg?dl=0


Sorry for no embeds, apparently dropbox doesn't like hotlinking or something.
Did this one in the course of a bored school day. I had a good 2 1/4 hours outside of class, so it was certainly enough to work with.



Sorry if it's a bit large; I'll probably get around to resizing it in just a few moments.
Double-post, but I figured some more art would still be relevant. I am posting them in link form, though, since there's multiple, and I have no desire to flood this thread with a wall of images.
Another pokemon drawing, this time of Glaceon.
Lucina, from Fire Emblem. This one's very chibi-esque, but I had fun making it.
Ika Musume, from Shinryaku! Ika Musume.
That's so cool Very Happy I wish I could find my one amazing horse sketch then I'd posf here but yeah I don't know where it is heheh
Also it's not double-post if it's been over a day so you're fine Very Happy
Squid girl is the best.
That's an adorable Vaporeon you posted there Smile
"Any kind of art"? So can you post pixel art or art from playing in paint?
Chauronslilsis wrote:
"Any kind of art"? So can you post pixel art or art from playing in paint?


yes you can

So, when mufin man (MufinMcFlufin) was showing us his rubix cubes he twisted one of them and at one particular point I saw the shape above so I very quickly scribbled it down and that's the result Very Happy
Chauronslilsis wrote:

So, when mufin man (MufinMcFlufin) was showing us his rubix cubes he twisted one of them and at one particular point I saw the shape above so I very quickly scribbled it down and that's the result Very Happy


thats AMAZINGLY awesome! Very Happy Laughing
Chauronslilsis wrote:

So, when mufin man (MufinMcFlufin) was showing us his rubix cubes he twisted one of them and at one particular point I saw the shape above so I very quickly scribbled it down and that's the result Very Happy

I can't ignore anything related to Rubik's cubes! That is a pretty nice pattern, it looks a bit like some of my other cubes that are not cubes. I love the patterns in cubes, some really cool ones come from the ghost cube. Your sketch reminds me of both the ghost cube and the Fisher cube.
Seems this topic was locked, and internally, we can't figure out why! My current operating assumption is that I misclicked something in mobile. In any case, it's open again--post away!


a drwaing i did a year ago
merthsoft wrote:
Seems this topic was locked, and internally, we can't figure out why! My current operating assumption is that I misclicked something in mobile. In any case, it's open again--post away!

Thanks merth. I was wondering what happened Very Happy
"Any Kind of Art"
I present to you! The most amazing piece of mart (Math-Art) you will ever see!
Last year, as a final project, my class had a systems of equations graphing contest/challenge. Of course, I graphed a Unitato. After 2 weeks of hard work, I completed the Unitato and submitted about 4 pages of work and drawings. I tied in first with about 11 votes with a Nyan Cat. My Unitato was graphed 100% from scratch. I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

First Unitato, Basic concept, ugly colors, hurts my eyes:
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/w3nktxea1w

Second Unitato, Final edition, not colored (I colored a hand version on the bus ride):
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/mngoocdys7
APotato wrote:
"Any Kind of Art"
I present to you! The most amazing piece of mart (Math-Art) you will ever see!
Last year, as a final project, my class had a systems of equations graphing contest/challenge. Of course, I graphed a Unitato. After 2 weeks of hard work, I completed the Unitato and submitted about 4 pages of work and drawings. I tied in first with about 11 votes with a Nyan Cat. My Unitato was graphed 100% from scratch. I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

First Unitato, Basic concept, ugly colors, hurts my eyes:
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/w3nktxea1w

Second Unitato, Final edition, not colored (I colored a hand version on the bus ride):
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/mngoocdys7


this is pretty amazing!
I wish I was artistically inclined like you guys are.
Honestly, I agree MrDew25
XD just start putting lines together that's what I do sometimes
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement