Okay, so here is my dilemma:

Say I have a uint8_t, which is 200.
Now, I would like to extract the digts of this value in the hundreds, tens, and ones, and then store these digits as chars into an array. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
It sounds like you're looking for sprintf() or itoa(), but without knowing what platform you're programming for, I don't know if those are available.
Yes, that is precisely it! itoa() was just what I was looking for, just was thinking about it too hard. Thanks for such a quick fix! Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Yes, that is precisely it! itoa() was just what I was looking for, just was thinking about it too hard. Thanks for such a quick fix! Smile
You're welcome! Just make sure that the character array you're writing into has enough space for whatever you're storing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours