We're nearly at the end of 2014 and another busy holiday season. Finals have finally wound down for our student and teacher members, our professional members are taking a few well-deserved days off to spend time with friends, loved ones, or just relaxing, and most are celebrating the holidays in some way. As today is Christmas, we'd like to wish you and your families a very merry Christmas, and hope that whether you celebrate it or not, that you have a pleasant day of good company, good presents, and good food.

We don't have any particularly enticing presents to put under your tree, although we do bring you a few goodies:

:: Cemetech's jsTIfied online TI calculator emulator now has better support for Chrome, Internet Explorer, and perhaps most importantly, iPhones and iPads.
:: MateoConLechuga has promised a Christmas beta of Portal CSE, a 2D Portal-like game written in z80 assembly.
:: tifreak8x will soon be bringing us the latest December installment of our Projects of the Month (POTM) effort, which catalogs the coolest hardware and software projects posted on Cemetech every month.
:: ticalc.org is running its third week of Program of the Year (POTY) voting, and we'll soon know which programs the community votes are the best uploaded to ticalc.org in 2014. You can discuss the options here on Cemetech.

Once again, Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy and healthy New Year.

I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday! I got out and hiked around - seemed everyone had that idea too - and got some pictures. Didn't get out as early as I had liked but got some pretty awesome shots and had a good time by myself.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday! I got out and hiked around - seemed everyone had that idea too - and got some pictures. Didn't get out as early as I had liked but got some pretty awesome shots and had a good time by myself.

That's awesome! I got to see my brother and sister-in-law, finalized a movie night date with them, got some of my grandma's frosted sugar cookies (the best homemade cookies ever!), and got a giant Olaf plushie for one of my presents! Happy Holidays everyone! <3
Very nice, you two! I got some clothes I wanted, including a really nice belt, some beautiful leather winter gloves, excellent headphones, and a great earbud + microphone for my phone. Moreover, it was a very pleasant and festive day with family.

Also, if you want a sinusoid garland on your parametric tree, it's easy to add:

Chauronslilsis wrote:
my grandma's frosted sugar cookies (the best homemade cookies ever!)

My sister is home and she hand-made Cinnamon rolls from scratch. They were amazing.
Happy holidays everone!
What did you all get for Christmas/holidays?
I got a Monkeylight (the M210 model), wich fits my nickname on the internet pretty well. Funny part is that they don't know I'm called "monkey" on the internet Razz.
I aslo got a book, "But How Do It Know", wich is about computers (I guess so Smile ).
So tell us what you got!
MonkeyLight? That is really cool!
I got a pretty awesome thing called a "Mirage 3-D Instant Hologram Maker"
I plan on starting a topic on it because it is pretty cool. I just need to take a few pictures before I post.
I also got speaker from my sister which is orange (my favorite color), based on a triangular shape, has really high quality projection, and has very nice reviews!

I had a great year this year and enjoyed the holiday season.

Happy Belated Holidays! Very Happy
I got this nifty ASUS VivoTab Note 8 tablet. It has a wacom digitizer and pen so I can take notes in school and stuff.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours