I did all it said but after dumping the TI Connect program isnt able to import anything, the button is not available
If you open the calculator explorer tab and select all of the Appvars you want to send (a good way to do this is click on the first one, than shift + click on the last one to select all of the ones in between), you should be able to right click and choose "Send to computer."
Thanks a lot, was able to do it now!
Tanjelly71 wrote:
I don't know if I'm the only one that received the 'Custom levels' or not, but I need help on custom level number 38. I just can't figure it out...

Thank you for your time.

This level is very hard, I can say.
But here is the walkthrough of this impossible level.
First, place a portal in the first room on the ground. This is Portal 1.
Then, fire through the glass and shoot a portal in room 2, Portal 2.
Next, jump in Portal 1. When you appear in Room 2, walk below over the stairs and shoot Portal 2 on the ground. Be aware that Portal 1 stays in Room 1!
Then, walk over the stairs to above and try to jump on the floating platform.
Next, jump from the platform in Portal 2.
When you appear with high speed in Room 1 via Portal 1,
replace this Portal and shoot Portal 1 right above you on the ceiling. Accurate timing is required! You will appear in Room 2 and try to jump to the floating platform. Now Portal 2 is still at the ground of Room 2 and Portal 1 is at the ceiling of Room 1.
Now jump again into Portal 2 and shoot directly when you are in Room 1 Portal 1 below you.
You will go into Portal 1 with high speed, enough to finish in Room 2.
where is the level editor
i am dum
CarScientist wrote:
i am dum

The level editor is a separate program. Make sure you have sent all 3 of these files to your calculator: Portal.8xp, Portal1P.8xv, and PortalEd.8xp

PORTALED is what the level editor program will show up as in the program list on your calculator. You can also see controls / additional info for the editor in the README.
Michael2_3B wrote:
CarScientist wrote:
i am dum

The level editor is a separate program. Make sure you have sent all 3 of these files to your calculator: Portal.8xp, Portal1P.8xv, and PortalEd.8xp

PORTALED is what the level editor program will show up as in the program list on your calculator. You can also see controls / additional info for the editor in the README.

i originally downloaded this off a different website so thats probsbly why i dont have dat file, thx for letting me know

Goodnite, im sleep now
how do i add text to the start of a level like in the main game and the bonus pack? i am trying to add it to my own levels
CarScientist wrote:
how do i add text to the start of a level like in the main game and the bonus pack? i am trying to add it to my own levels

Just go to the pause/options menu when you're editing a level by hitting [mode]. Scroll down to "EDIT TEXT" and hit [2nd] to select it. From there you can write whatever you want, however to remove all the text that is already there I believe you will have to go line-by-line and hold the [del] key to backspace all the text on each line. When you're done, hit [2nd] to save what you wrote.

Edit: you can also toggle between number/symbol entry and letter entry by hitting [alpha]
Hi. I discovered that upon beating level 40 the game lets you in on a secret. But it made me unable to move past level 40! Whatever you do, upon beating level 40, DO NOT PRESS y= ON THE MESSAGE THINGY AT THE START OF EVERY LEVEL. I want to know how to fix this, if possible.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 26 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours