Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I did find some bugs in the level editor. When you sometimes set a tile, another tile disappeared:
Hi guys, sorry for my dumb question, but how do you complete level 14? I've spent multiple classes trying, but nothing seems to work... Crying Crying Crying

Haven't found any bugs though, great app Very Happy
banaanstroop wrote:
Hi guys, sorry for my dumb question, but how do you complete level 14? I've spent multiple classes trying, but nothing seems to work... Crying Crying Crying


Here you are, courtesy of Michael2_3B: Smile

Michael2_3B wrote:
Geky wrote:
Can anyone help me out with level 14? I've been stuck on it for days.

Sure! First, in the very bottom left (the small tunnel) at the end of the ledge, shoot a portal up, and shoot a portal down. You should now be falling in an infinite loop. Now, shoot a portal to the bottom right (press 3), then at the same moment move all the way as close to the blue laser as possible, and shoot another portal below you. Now you should be in an infinite loop of reaching the ceiling and falling down over and over. When you're ready, move all the way over ontop of the block hanging in midair, in the top right. You will have to move the instant you come out of the portal that is closest to the blue laser beam. Then from there it's simple, just press 9 to shoot a portal to the upper right, and shoot a portal below you. Once you fall through that portal, move to the right, and you will be done Smile

Sorry if I'm not the best explainer, but I hope this helps Smile


PT_ wrote:
I did find some bugs in the level editor. When you sometimes set a tile, another tile disappeared:

Oh wow, this is actually a major bug that breaks functionality Sad Fixed and updated. Please redownload, as this will fix many things with the level editor. Thank you PT_ for reporting this! Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
banaanstroop wrote:
Hi guys, sorry for my dumb question, but how do you complete level 14? I've spent multiple classes trying, but nothing seems to work... Crying Crying Crying


Here you are, courtesy of Michael2_3B: Smile

Michael2_3B wrote:
Geky wrote:
Can anyone help me out with level 14? I've been stuck on it for days.

Sure! First, in the very bottom left (the small tunnel) at the end of the ledge, shoot a portal up, and shoot a portal down. You should now be falling in an infinite loop. Now, shoot a portal to the bottom right (press 3), then at the same moment move all the way as close to the blue laser as possible, and shoot another portal below you. Now you should be in an infinite loop of reaching the ceiling and falling down over and over. When you're ready, move all the way over ontop of the block hanging in midair, in the top right. You will have to move the instant you come out of the portal that is closest to the blue laser beam. Then from there it's simple, just press 9 to shoot a portal to the upper right, and shoot a portal below you. Once you fall through that portal, move to the right, and you will be done Smile

Sorry if I'm not the best explainer, but I hope this helps Smile


PT_ wrote:
I did find some bugs in the level editor. When you sometimes set a tile, another tile disappeared:

Oh wow, this is actually a major bug that breaks functionality Sad Fixed and updated. Please redownload, as this will fix many things with the level editor. Thank you PT_ for reporting this! Smile


thanks for your reply man. I actually found a way to do it myself just becote reading it though, haha!
banaanstroop wrote:
thanks for your reply man. I actually found a way to do it myself just becote reading it though, haha!

Nice work! Anywho, I made a couple small bug fixes and fixed the layout of the font in the level editor so it doesn't look so funky anymore. By the way, has anyone created any custom tiles, or would like any information on how to do so? Thanks everyone! Smile
Heyo
Now I don't mean to sound like a 9 year old ragin, but I'M TOTALLY STUCK. Level 19 seems impossible, and I can't figure out how to gain enough momentum to surpass the blue beam and beat the level. It might be just me (and it is most likely just me), but I figure that some other people may be experiencing the same problem. Anyway, it would be nice if I could at least receive some sorta hint so that I can continue to play this game (I could probably try and cheat my way out, but where's the fun in that?).

Anyway great job on the game! And hopefully this will be the last time I have to come begging for help (we can only hope).
Hello MagManMallow, and welcome to Cemetech! Here's a playthrough of the level; feel free to stop it anytime you think you can solve it. Hope this helps! Smile

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Hello MagManMallow, and welcome to Cemetech! Here's a playthrough of the level; feel free to stop it anytime you think you can solve it. Hope this helps! Smile


I literally just thought of the answer whilst showering...guess all great ideas come to us whilst rubba dub dubbing.

Even so thanks for answering so quickly! Its really thoughtful of you to take the time to answer all these questions (even the silliest)
Thanks for making an awesome game!
Hello, I'm new here and currently stuck on lvl 39, I just can't get up where the glass wall and the plasma walls are. Can anyone help?
Debrugger wrote:
Hello, I'm new here and currently stuck on lvl 39, I just can't get up where the glass wall and the plasma walls are. Can anyone help?



Hope this is some help! I don't make it all the way through the level, but that is the general idea Smile Welcome to Cemetech, by the way!
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Debrugger wrote:
Hello, I'm new here and currently stuck on lvl 39, I just can't get up where the glass wall and the plasma walls are. Can anyone help?



Hope this is some help! I don't make it all the way through the level, but that is the general idea Smile Welcome to Cemetech, by the way!

Thank you so much!
Ivoah wrote:
JWinslow23 wrote:
During class today, my friend Taylor noticed some pretty major bugs in the CSE version of the game, both having to do with running certain apps after exiting Portal. I was able to replicate this behavior on my calculator as well. Whenever AssemblyBandit's PacMan is run after Portal, the calculator performs a RAM clear. In addition, whenever AssemblyBandit's Frogger is run and quit out of after Portal, it stays on a white screen. 2nd+On turns it off, and when it is turned on again, the screen becomes inverted until a RAM clear is performed. He only tested this on those two apps and a TI-Boy game, Super Mario Land, with which the calculator behaved as normal.

I believe this occurs in the latest version (it has an icon in DCSE), and this fatal adverse effect has been tested on OS 4.0 and 4.2 CSEs. I hope you can find out what is causing this and can fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.


This could be an error with assemblybandit's programs


The error is due to portal, easy fix, clear ports $27 And $28 before exiting.
assemblybandit wrote:
The error is due to portal, easy fix, clear ports $27 And $28 before exiting.

Thanks! Fixed and updated.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
assemblybandit wrote:
The error is due to portal, easy fix, clear ports $27 And $28 before exiting.

Thanks! Fixed and updated.


No problem! Thanks for the quick fix, I was just notified of the problem yesterday and I never played the games consecutively to catch the bug.
assemblybandit wrote:
No problem! Thanks for the quick fix, I was just notified of the problem yesterday and I never played the games consecutively to catch the bug.

Yep, same here. Totally forgot that if I'm going to manually map ram, I should probably fix it once I'm done. Razz By the way, has anyone tested it out to see if it works right? Thanks!
Tested and it works perfect!
hello I am bocked on level 17 can you help me ?
How do you do L38 of the custom pack that comes with the game? :s

EDIT: Not sure if it really is, but I concluded thay the level is impossible to complete, so I put the jump hight on 20 Razz
I've found a new bug. If you disclose the small orange ball within a block, and then you died, it erases the orange ball but don't redisp the background so you will see a black ball at the block.
I am completely stuck on Level 32, anyone have a walkthrough?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 23 of 25
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement