I hardly ever use a smily at all, don't know why really.
Lol, The shrinking thing happened again to your avatar and your firefox userbar (I got a screenshot before I reloaded this time, just let me upload it...).
yeah, have to wonder what is going on.
No, I more have a problem with things like this:

Quote:
My friend made this program and he is selling it at unreasonabably low prices (like a penny) this program he says is a must for all websites. Its a Webcrawler i tried it and finished websites in seconds well not sites like yahoo but sites like this and sites like bestbuy and so on. Well he is going to release it soon so Keep it on your favorites list its Srujith.com. Comment on the program.

where periods just seem to be thrown in randomly, not necessarily meaning the beginning of a new sentence. Each period-seperated section is really like 2 and half sentences, with some odd commas thrown in for good luck, along with a few random capitilazations, and a whole lot of missed capitalizing....

When it SHOULD be something more like

Quote:
My friend made this program and he is selling it at unreasonabably low prices (like a penny). This program, he says, is a must for all websites. It's a Webcrawler. I tried it and it finished websites in seconds. Well not sites like yahoo but sites like this, bestbuy, and so on. Well, he is going to release it soon, so keep it on your favorites list. It's Srujith.com. Comment on the program.
I once again appologize for my partner and friend.

We were working on transforming it into a 3d game. As he said, it became very complicated an we lost motivation after we already got the A+ on the 2d version, and school ended. Sorry for not updating anybody about it. I'll see if I can dig up the last stable 2d version and post it.

TheDominator, if you read from the beginning you will see that I did mention that I was working on it with a partner: namely, you.
Chipmaster wrote:
I once again appologize for my partner and friend.

We were working on transforming it into a 3d game. As he said, it became very complicated an we lost motivation after we already got the A+ on the 2d version, and school ended. Sorry for not updating anybody about it. I'll see if I can dig up the last stable 2d version and post it.

TheDominator, if you read from the beginning you will see that I did mention that I was working on it with a partner: namely, you.

Now for a proper Introduction I am not originally from america and i am by no means American. I am German. If possible Can ChipMaster please Come online AIM Please.
Dude, spend a little time and grammar check your posts plz. People here get annoyed by that...including me.
true, and you can make a certian global mod pretty angry doing that, for he usually has to fix problems.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours