New Age

Desc:
New Age is a text based RPG in which the world has fall apart and there are three mighty beasts that rule the fallen world. You are one of these great beasts and you must survive and fight the other two beings.
Your name is Atlas, last of the humans, you must scavenge for food, ammo, and armor. You must also take care of sleep, and excrement.
Although the game is text based, I am planning to utilize "BackgroungOn n" and add images to the game

Completed:
as of right now I have 33%ish (highballing) I have yet to complete the Wild-Scavenging part and still working on the tracking of time, health, armor, ammo, ETC.. I have completed the Images though, here they are.....

Would appreciate constructive criticism
THX Very Happy
The name needs to be all caps for a successful transfer to the calc Smile. It would be easier for the average derp to download it.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Post Removed:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Posted Removed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
uiouio111 wrote:
Note: don't download the game as of right now, It's broken, still working put all the kinks

Do you require any assistance? Your graphics look pretty sweet. Smile
no, but some of the arguments aren't complete.also I've added a whole lot more into the code ,some of which I haven't uploaded yet.
[Update]
*added ability to keep track of the following:
Ammo, Armor, Bladder(Fullness), Hunger, Food, Sanity, Relics, Tiredness, and wood.
*added new sections to plot
*deleted 27 useless/broken pieces of code
*made code nicer
*no longer need to kill 1 beast before moving on to another

40%ish done

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours