Big update!! It's getting closed to finished.
What's new:
-Scorecard; All spots have checks to give appropriate points
-Bonus given if upper half is >=63
-Better graphics
-other stuff like optimizing and speed differences.
Screenshot!

I might add a background color behind the scorecard.. What color should it be?
Other ideas?
Still to do:
-Save and loading games
-Title screen with options
-Highscore table
Wow! Looking awesome! Very Happy.

You'll be knocking over one of these cool games a week at this rate! Smile.
Thanks a bunch!
And yeah, that is my plan, get tons of good quality games out with speed.
I'm just really motivated to making these things right now.
Wow, looks like the scorecard is working great! Will there be multiplayer like pass and play or just singleplayer for high score?
Hmm.. I actually never thought of that.. A two-player game would be pretty easy to be honest the way I have things set up. I'll see what I feel like adding. If not two people can takes turns getting the high score, one person at a time.
Cool! Keep up the great work! (Just for fun, you should do computer v. computer) Smile
zeldaking wrote:
Hmm.. I actually never thought of that.. A two-player game would be pretty easy to be honest the way I have things set up. I'll see what I feel like adding. If not two people can takes turns getting the high score, one person at a time.
Yes and if time allows, you can add a more than one player feature. That way you can choose the number of players and play with a group of friends or with your family. But I guess the one gmame at a time works too.
I think that a multi-player game is an excellent idea. I played Yahtzee a lot with my family as a child, and it particularly fun as a group activity. I think a mode where people can pass the calculator back and forth would be superb.
This looks amazing! I might have to get a CSE just for this... Smile
WHA?!?! I will download this as soon as it is released. Is it? I will check. I love the graphics. Good work here!
Hey, so a bit of an update!
I got the high score table working, and the name input when you get a high score. That was a big chunk of work.
Also finished is the quit/save/continue functionality. Meaning if you quit in the middle of a game, it's possible to continue your last game or start a new one.
There might be a few bugs/optimizations that I got rubbed out as well.
Any suggestions on what to add next? It is pretty much finished..
Alright! I finished it last night. The high score code had a few bugs that were annoying to iron out. Expect to be submitted sometime today.
Cool! I can't wait to try it out! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours