Pitchforks and torches, everyone! Come on!
Too bad we're all banned though. And no talk of ways around that please. Evil or Very Mad
Okay, okay. I'll talk to myself about them.
Fine with me, as long as it's not here. Smile In all seriousness though, it would be good if we convinced Frisby to be less of a n00b.
KermMartian wrote:
Fine with me, as long as it's not here. Smile In all seriousness though, it would be good if we convinced Frisby to be less of a n00b.

Im way ahead of you guys. Ive already infiltrated their society....
KermMartian wrote:
Too bad we're all banned though. And no talk of ways around that please. Evil or Very Mad

I'm not Cool
maybe we no longer are, or not everyone got hit with it
KermMartian wrote:
Interesting. We must figure out a way to get them all over here then. Ideas?

Add links to Cemetech in our game readmes.
In our game's about, say, "Go to cemetech.net."
Post links to Cemetech on all calc sites.
Finish DCS6
Any other ideas?
something1990 wrote:
Finish DCS6

lol! how about just finishing DCS 5.5?
Finish everything through DCS6??
finisg DCS6, good idea
link on sites, linked on mine, with logo, on main page, plus BASIC Elite banner on bottom of all pages except the forums
Also I hope to bring in a lot of traffic with SC2.0 - perhaps ticalc.org will be kind enough to post news about it.
Publicity means next to nothing without a reputation to go with it. I suggest a sitewide programming project, preferably in BASIC, since that's the only language most noobs are likely to know and identify with. SC and DCS are fine in and of themselves, but showing that everyone on the site is active and proficient will attract more people than just the knowledge that one person is.
That's an interesting idea, Kuro. Can you elaborate on what kind of project you mean?
I have just learned how to use trigonometric functions to simulate the trajectory of a cannon firing, so just maybe in the future I might make some sort of 3d target practice program. What are your ideas?
something like what Swivel and I just started on, except for calculators. Just Joking

maybe a "Cemetech RPG" or something like that.

[edit]:

or better yet, revive the B31337 newsletter.
that would be an idea
I'm thinking this topic should be split into "Ideas to attract members to Cemetech."
and a good one too.
split from "my ticalc.org stats"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours