I'm making a Homescreen RPG on the side, when I'm bored of programming Solius. I don't really have a name for it yet, but I assure you, it's coming! To play, run the tech demo prgmANRPG. It's compatible with both monochrome and color calcs (and doesn't require any shells), but I will make it fit to the CSE's screen eventually. For now, it looks a little squished. Enjoy!
►Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rea3htl186e7w42/ANRPG.8xp

In the screenshot, you can see a few glitches. I've already fixed them.Happy April Fool's Day, suckas!
You seem to have good ideas. Why don't learn Axe and program for the Monochrome series? Basic is such a huge limitation!
Muessigb wrote:
You seem to have good ideas. Why don't learn Axe and program for the Monochrome series? Basic is such a huge limitation!

I don't have a monochrome calculator. Although I could use my brother's, it still is his.
Edit: April Fool's Day everyone! And for those who say it's not a prank, download and run the file. I'm running an actual project over here, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours