hopefully, i'll get to triple the size of my Mock Trial award collection... and bring home a nice plaque or two...
I'm not doing trials, but I am a very good debater. I suppose the two are somewhat related.
Alex: post up pix.
I've done extemp; that was pretty fun.
debater... that's alot like Moot Court... (Moot Court is appeals cases, where you go blab on for an hour about why you want an appeal...)
I got a 32 on my ACT. 34 on Math and 36 on Science. Razz

</showoff>
Nice, Suicide_Guy. What's the max for ACT scores?
KermMartian wrote:
Nice, Suicide_Guy. What's the max for ACT scores?

I ranked #14 in the entire state for the ISTEP test, which is important for graduation... Very Happy
i missed two problems on the OLSAT test...which i dont understand, because they were so easy... (stuff about red houses and stuff)...
So this super smart freshman at my school took the SAT and he got a 1360...a freshman...got a 1360. That's a 31 ACT equivalent. I was oh my God. lol
My friend got a 1370 in 7th grade. 800 on the math and a 570 on the reading.
Suicide_Guy wrote:
So this super smart freshman at my school took the SAT and he got a 1360...a freshman...got a 1360. That's a 31 ACT equivalent. I was oh my God. lol

There's a freshman at my school like that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours