9%  [ 1 ]
 36%  [ 4 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 (worst)
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Is the intro ZW-bad?
what intro zw
Zero Wing. The well-known "All your base are belong to us" intro.
What does that have to do with Kingdom Hearts? Smile
I just started to play chain of memories because you started this thread, and I have to say, the intro scene has some pretty sweet graphics.
The only problem that I had with COM is the stupid card deck combat system! Mad Then again, Square Enix does make a lot of annoying combat systems...
I do not want to give away any secrets but it gets better after you beat the game once.
Laughing Nice sig Laughing
thank you something
[sarcastic] You're welcome. [/sarcastic]
oh I don't think I'll ever beat it. I'm too into my Mario vs. Donkey Kong game. That game is addicting.
oh well if you ever do beat it. the game sort of changes after you beat it and that is all i am giving away. and you could beat it in one day. i beat it in fifteen hours wich is extremely good for a hand held.
Quote:
I do not want to give away any secrets but it gets better after you beat the game once.

Yes, you get to play as *SPOILER*Riku*SPOILER*
*SP CONTD*Who is that? Why is that special?*SP CONTD*
KermMartian wrote:
*SP CONTD*Who is that? Why is that special?*SP CONTD*

*SP CONTD*He is a main character in the PS2 Kindom Hearts*SP CONTD*
Ohh, ok. Cool.
Has anyone here won the fight against Sephiroth in KH?
still havent gotten that far i am having a hard time figuring out what to do in atlantica.
Where are you stuck?
some spot with giant fish. flounder tells me to help out the giant fish that can swim against current. and i saw a dolphin looking fish and i thought i killed everything but he just kept bouncing around the room.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours