5 (best)
 57%  [ 4 ]
 14%  [ 1 ]
 28%  [ 2 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
1 (worst)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

If you haven't played it, you must. It is awesome! You can play it at Cafe Gamer
Played it already, I never really like it much actually Neutral . Its kinda boring.

My Score: Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea (5/5 Down)
Ouch. Swivel: why do you hate it?
Something: why do you like it?
I haven't played it in 1-2 years, but I loved it. I once got to stage 20 or something.
I just dont like it, its boring and theres really nothing great about it, nothing that makes it any funner than it is'nt. Bad Idea

No Hard feelings I hope. Smile
our school used to be obsessed with this....
I didn't try it yet, can someone please explain what the game is about?
in defend your castle all you do is pick up stick men and throw them into the air and watch them fall and you can buy upgrades and stuff. as simple as it may seem this game is actually quite addicting. and if you enjoy it here is another fun game to try.
I played this game for the first time today, and I'm at the point where I'm indestructable. I have over 300 magicians, archers, and builders so I can just let the game go for level upon level. So, eventually, I decided enough was enough around level 35 (I had been letting the game go by itself for about ten turns) and I quit.
It is very addictive. If you want a calculator version, go here
The "calculator version" is of very poor quality and I would not reccomend it. The flash game is alright, but it's got nothing on Madness Interactive.
Madness Interactive is AWESOME! It is a shootem up that we play all the time at school. However, I don't have a link to it as someone was nice enough to install it in every computer in the school.
You obviously haven't played it enough to remember that FLECKO.NET appears every time you start the game. Laughing
I don't play it often. I only play it when the internet connection at school is down. Otherwise, I play Unreal Tournament. Those same people were nice enough to install UT in every comp in the school too... I love my avatar!
i got a question about defend your castle. how do you kill the giant stick figures. the only way i could kill them was from the bomber people.
The ways I kill it:
1. Let my archers do it.
2. Use the wizard spell that makes a huge explosion.
3. Send suicide man.
4. When the suicide enemies start coming, click them so they blow up.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours