My friends have been ODing on that of late, at the serious detriment to their physics grades. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
My friends have been ODing on that of late, at the serious detriment to their physics grades. Wink

bah! its worth it

your just jealus that your tablet doesn't have the muscle to run it Razz
Now I see they were right. I just took the test, and studying wouldn't really have made a bit difference for them. Crying
Edit: Here's the image you need.

http://www.cemetech.net/img/misc/startflag.bmp
my startbar:

And no, that isnt condoning Nazis... it's a pic of Bush doing a nazy salute with a swastika behind him... (i was feeling rather patriotic at the time)
Best. Screensaver. Evar.

<3

KermMartian wrote:
I've got 4 flash drives. Smile 512, 512, 1gig, and 64mb. Guess which one was the first one I bought. Evil or Very Mad

**NOTE: XP ONLY**
**NOTE: Back up stuff; it's possibly to screw stuff up with this! Specifically, back up explorer.exe and your registry.***

So here's how you do it:
1. Download "Resource <font color=red>censored</font>"
2. Run the program and open c:\windows\explorer.exe
3. Save as explorer2.exe in the same folder.
4. Find each instance of "start" and replace with "DCS6" and click Compile Script at the top of each page you change.
5. In the sidebar, find Bitmaps or Imgs, and the first one on the list should be the flag icon. Click that, then tools-->replace image and choose a file I shall upload here tomorrow.
6. Save again.
7. Start-->Run-->"regedit" [enter]
8. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon and look for the DWORD value "Shell." Double click and change to "Explorer2.exe" from "Explorer.exe"
9. Log out and back in.

Where can I get that "resource" so I can change mine?
do a seach for Resorce H a c k e r (no spaces in second word)
Thanks a lot! I'm working on it now. Cool
cool, I need to look into doining this
It's a lot of fun. People look at my start menu, and they're like, "WTF?!". Laughing
so does it change the colors correctly when you hover over it and click it an stuff?
Unfortunately, no. I haven't figured out dynamic transparency yet for bmps.
you cant use like jpg or something or png? it HAS to be bitmap? dang,
Yeah, if I could use PNG, I could use a transparency. Sad
you cant use a png because all executables store their resource images as bmps... retarded, yes... good for you, no...

just the same, you can pull off some awesome stuff with it if you know what you're doing...
I screwed up something when I switched to Explorer2.exe after making some changes. And it didn't look cool with what I did so I'm gonna have to have another go at it later today. Cool

I had to boot into safe mode yesterday. Razz
Ouch. Are you going to try again?
hmm... interesting... well, have fun with that... be careful though...
I have yet to still try this, but will. Also, if the problem occurs before you log into Windows, you can use the LKGC and it will have evereything like your previous succesful bootup
hm nice ^^

I only use safe and easy usable visual mods now... Once I screwed up so bad I had to reinstall XP >_<'

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours