Cubix is an original puzzle game where you must eat all of the subjects of your kingdom. Of course, there is a catch. You need to figure out how to eat them all in order to move on to the next village. There are 20 levels, an arcade mode, plus a level editor, so enjoy! All help issues are self-contained in the game. How handy!

[Download Here]

Here are some screenshots:

[Download Here]
*Bump: Any comments or suggestions?
Somehow missed this! Looks very nice and clean, and challenging as well.

Well done!

(Also 84C version? Smile).
tr1p1ea wrote:
...(Also 84C version? Smile).

Thanks! Not entirely sure how well this might work, but the underlying basis could still be the same. I would have to remove functionality for Arcade mode though, as it uses a side assembly program. Or I might be able to figure that one out too... Oh, the possibilities. Smile
Somehow I missed this too! It's great!

My initial suggestion is are you able to optimise the drawing routine when the level is initially drawn? Or does it intentionally run at this speed?

I've only played the first two levels but I'll be sure to try this some more when I get home! Smile
JamesV wrote:
My initial suggestion is are you able to optimise the drawing routine when the level is initially drawn? Or does it intentionally run at this speed?

Thanks! I could definitely do this, but it would have to draw the frame the first time things are loaded in order to make it faster. Easy fix, thanks! Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Thanks! I could definitely do this, but it would have to draw the frame the first time things are loaded in order to make it faster. Easy fix, thanks! Smile

Awesome! Personally I would turn the run indicator off too, I find it distracting, but each to their own!

I'm about to give the game another go now Smile

EDIT - definitely a cool game! I think the side scrolling would be possible on the 84C as well.
Whoa cool! It kind of reminds me if this classic DOS game: Lawn Mower. At least at first glance. But Cubix might be even less forgiving!
You know, guys, if you had read up on my first PotM post, you'd have seen this awesome project sooner :p

Still looks awesome Mateo!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours