After much consideration, Cemetech has finally picked a new affiliate. Although the two websites have never been friendly in the past, I have talked to them over the past few weeks in secret, and we have decided to make public the announcement of the merger. Hays Games, who have produced such memorable projects as Doorsways NT, which Doors CS was based off of, and NBA Hangtime, later blatantly copied by several well-known community members, will be a valuable addition to Cemetech. We hope to use the excellent code from Doorways NT to improve upon Doors CS, and Hay's unfinished Halo 83.5 will be merged with Cemetech's uLtra TOurnaMent; you can see some sample screenshots from the combined programs below. In addition, Hays sections have been set up on the forum, and we look forward to their members joining us here. For the sake of versimilitude, we have kept the Cemetech template but added the Hays logo and color scheme to the website, though joint programs will be released under the names of both groups. Welcome to Hays Games!
Kerm! April Fools isn't until TOMARROW silly Razz

(as a side note, green on grey looks just horrible)
That's very sillly. I almost fell for it. No wonder ticalc.org is doing odd things.
Huh? April fools? Oh, that's right Very Happy Bad timing, sorry.
birdmanx35 wrote:
That's very sillly. I almost fell for it. No wonder ticalc.org is doing odd things.

haha, the ticalc.org one is hilarious. I love the 'Popular Searches' links...

@Kerm: don't play dumb cause your joke barely lasted 30 seconds. just admit it like a man Wink
Hey Klrjonh, why the disrespect? Anyway, thanks Kerm, we're really glad to be here. And yeah, we messed with you in the past, but w/e. Let's let bygones be bygones.
No problem, Josh. We discussed that whole thing last week and came to an agreement that even if this whole thing doesn't work out, we'll be able to separate again with no harsh feelings, and that programs created during the merger will be fairly divided.
Josh Hays wrote:
Hey Klrjonh, why the disrespect? Anyway, thanks Kerm, we're really glad to be here. And yeah, we messed with you in the past, but w/e. Let's let bygones be bygones.

*sigh*, fine. do you want me to play along? would that make you happy?
Hey, hi everyone! We've been watching the site, but we haven't been posting to keep it a surprise. Did anyone check out the screenshots of our Halo games on the frontpage?

--Peace out, Cameroni.
I for one can't wait to see what happens when we combine ut2 and h83.5 Laughing It looks incredibly 1337.
what gets me is this is not in the annoucment category at all
OK, I'll move it to there. You're right, it should be.
KermMartian wrote:
OK, I'll move it to there. You're right, it should be.

dang Kerm, you sure are slipping on this big time....
Well, I figured they should have it in their own subforum, since it was their news article. I look forward to them letting us know about other projects they have in the works!
it was originally in the others section
Hays Games >> Others.
Yeah, I thought it fit best there.
So what's the next program up for theft...ummm I mean developement.... Rolling Eyes
This isn't a joke, right? I really look forward to working with the fine folks from Hays.
Of course it's not. April first is no jokes day! Duh Rolling Eyes
KermMartian wrote:
No problem, Josh. We discussed that whole thing last week and came to an agreement that even if this whole thing doesn't work out, we'll be able to separate again with no harsh feelings, and that programs created during the merger will be fairly divided.

Does anyone other than me think that a good bash in the head for Kerm will help get a 'break' up sooner than it may be?

Come on Kerm why do this? Grrr. What if you do some projects togather, get to know each other and THEN join if you think its a good idea. But Kerm this is a little overwelming. Seriously, I am glad that I am getting my forums up soon. Hopefully these people will be friendly(they had better be).

Well, I guess all we can do is hope nothing blows up, while we have our hands over our heads.

It was nice knowing ya Cemetech, we all hope to get you back soon.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours