Hello.
My name is tgahan, undergrad engineering student from Ireland.
I have a TI89 calculator (pre Titanium) and have recently started programming it.
No real programming experience but done some Visual basic and C++.
Want to learn TI Basic to make more use of the capabilities of this calculator in relation to my studies.
Thanks
Welcome, tgahan. Nice to see someone close to my homeland of the Isle of Man.
I had a TI89 Titanium but now use the TI-83Plus and TI86. This is mainly because of the the wider support for these devices, not least because of the Z80. You'll be made to feel welcome here and there is a wealth of support and like-minded members.
Incidentally, you can view other new members' greetings at this specific thread...
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4925&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1980

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours