I think you could use appvars for multiple levels.
princetonlion.tibd wrote:
I think you could use appvars for multiple levels.

They are already stored as AppVars. What I have to do though is to be able to insert and delete levels depending on where the levels should be in the pack -- 1,2,3 ... etc. Time to do a whole bunch of memory work... Very Happy
Well, here we go! A fully fledged finished level editor, pretty much a new game engine, and an ability to password protect the editing of levels! Also, it is able to create any much any type of enemy, from slow to fast and circular. The best part is that it is now copiled into a single App, with an AppVar on the side for data storage. In addition, it has an easy to use interface and playabitlity. I would like to thank everyone for all of their help, and hopefully now I can set this project aside and focus on something better! Thank you all!
Well, this is a somewhat old project. How about a TI84+CSE edition? It would work a lot better since scrolling might not have to happen...
Hmm good idea, the colors would be nice.
Out of curiosity, has anyone anyone actually managed to beat this game yet? I doubt it. Razz

Also, any bugs found?
Oh man I'd forgotten about this little gem of a game! I definitely haven't finished it hah Razz
Maybe, but probably not.

I would beta test...
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Maybe, but probably not.

Maybe, but probably not... what? That you would port it? That would be cool.
ralphworthington74 wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Maybe, but probably not.

Maybe, but probably not... what? That you would port it? That would be cool.

Edit: tifreak8x said to give you more encouragement. Poke poke poke. I would really love to see this, though.
Poke 😐
Nate44 wrote:
Poke 😐

Haha, what this that little square box thing? You guys may just have to wait and see. Wink Let's just say the mouse routine was a leap forward. Smile This was the very first real assembly program I wrote for the calculators, and looking at that code now makes me shiver a little. I could do a color port, but things like this do not happen quickly. It isn't going to be easy, and there are some other things that I think might be more useful. Wink
Go for it Mateo! If you have time of course. Very Happy
MateoConLechuga: how about something like this:

Made with Hybrid Basic Smile
PT_ wrote:
MateoConLechuga: how about something like this:

Made with Hybrid Basic Smile

That's pretty neat!
Hey, Mateo, as I've told you, I am making this for the +CE. Maybe once I'm finished someone will port it to the CSE :DDD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours